Time Of Despair Ch 7

• Dedicated to Chukwuemeka Nini Ifeanyichukwu

A/N I don't own Victorious. sorry for any grammatical mistakes in this story there will be more chapters to this story so be on the look out for them please read, review , comment thanks for your patience and enjoy the story :)

Tori vega was crushed , more crushed then when Robbie broke up with her to date his best friend Cat Valentine. Robbie and cat walked in the school holding hands . " Hey Robbie have you heard from Tori yet?" Andre was anxious to hear from them." Yeah I just talked to her two weeks ago I know you miss her man she told me that she feels guilty for hurting your feelings !" Robbie comforted Andre

"Hey guys can you stop kissing and help me out here I am freaking out right now !" Andre wigged out and shouted at Cat and Robbie. Tori walked into the school and immediately saw Cat and Robbie being all lovey dovey with each other and ran into the girls bathroom.

Jade and Beck joined Cat and Robbie in the hallway , "we have to go now guys me and my girl are going to have our goodmorning kisses !" Robbie had to leave with his girlfriend Cat. Tori came out of the girls bathroom  with her head down.

Tori came over to them " Hey guys I am truly sorry for what happened I just hope we can be friends again " . while Cat and Robbie were making out by Cat's locker and not paying attention to a word they were saying . " Have Robbie and Cat been kissing that long ?" Tori spoke up . "Yeah but why should you care you were out to damage Cat and Robbie's relationship you didn't even care about me one bit !" Andre yelled with a tinge of hurt in his voice.

"I'm really sorry I hurt your feelings as well Andre I don't know what came over me I guess I had some feelings left from Robbie that I didn't know about then."After a hour of watching Cat and Robbie makeout they rejoined their friends in the conversation that was going on around their friends . Next week Cat has somewhere in mind to take Robbie and she couldn't wait for the surprise. " Hey Tori why don't we give you one more chance but we don't want you to interfere with me and Robbie's relationship!" Cat sent Tori the I am Robbie's girlfriend look and Tori suddenly felt uncomfortable from Cat's disapproving stare.

 Cat and Robbie went back to their makeout secession and left their friends to whatever it is they are doing . Tori still felt miserable that nobody loved her and she had hope that one day she will find her soulmate just like Cat did with Robbie. and now she sat there and had a good conversation with Andre and his friends , hopefully one day Andre and Tori will get back together again that was her one hope.