Desolate feelings Ch 8

• Gewidmet Chukwuemeka Nini Ifeanyichukwu

A/N I don't own Victorious. sorry for any grammatical mistakes in this story . there will be more chapters in this story so look out for them . please read, review, comment . thanks for your patience and enjoy the story :)

Tori vega was speechless she had no one there for her anymore. Andre walked up to his friends, Tori thought that she and Robbie were made for each other but after the break up Tori was never the same person she was before her and Robbie got together.  Now she was mocked because of Robbie and Cat's happiness since they been together for a month and three weeks ago.

Andre didn't know where to start on how hurt he was about the break up. Tori made a big mistake breaking up with Andre was the worst  decision she made in a long time Tori felt bad about hurting Andre so she decided to go home and cry since she lost all of her friends at Hollywood Arts . Since his break up with Tori Andre has been really quiet and not in the mood for anything anymore he decided to give up  on Love . He was never hurt to so many levels since his break up with his first girlfriend . He didn't want any more heartbreaks so he thought a break from dating would relieve him of his heartbreak.

Tori came into school feeling worse than yesterday she could not stop the flow of tears from coming out, she had lost her chance at happiness and love with Andre , she was so caught up with trying to win Robbie's heart back that she did not see a great guy standing right in front of her. If only she wasn't so clueless and take a chance with Andre. She thought of a plan to win Andre's heart back and make him love her again but that will  not be easy.

Cat and Robbie were very happy today because in one week they will officially be together for two months and they couldn't be any happier. Beck and Jade saw Cat and Robbie saw happily in love that it brought smiles to their faces glad that their friends were still going strong and never had any problems in their relationships. Andre came into the school more sad than he was yesterday , when he saw Cat and Robbie kissing he ran out of the school crying. wishing he had somebody to love just like the next guy.

Beck and Jade were going to help find Andre a new girlfriend and make him happy again. they just hope he will let love into his life. Robbie and Cat have found each other, and maybe Beck will ask for tips on how to make Andre let Love in again. Andre was hurt but he decided to give Love one more chance but he wants Tori back very badly but with Tori still being in Love with Robbie, Andre was uncertain at this one possibility. But Andre searched around the school for Tori he  thought  Tori was with Robbie but all he saw was Robbie and Cat kissing at Cat's locker with no Tori to be seen but he did not give up he still kept on trying to find his one true Love Tori Vega who was no where to be seen in the school.

He tried to call her home but there was no answer it just went straight to their voice mail machine . How ever he still kept on trying to find her to get her back and be happy again once more that is all he wants  from Tori is one more chance to give her the love she has so been desiring these past weeks. Andre was going to make Tori fall in love with him even if Tori is still uncertain about them together .