Battling Broken Souls Ch 13

• מוקדש ל Chukwuemeka Nini Ifeanyichukwu

A/N I don't own Victorious .sorry for any grammatical mistakes in this story. there will be more chapters to this story coming out soon. please read,review,comment,vote thanks for your patience and enjoy Ch 13 :)

Beck and Jade have arguing since Jade saw beck talking to another girl, which made Jade furious and enraged. Cat and Robbie came into the school holding hands going on strong in their relationship."Hey Beck listen to me I don't want you to see that girl anymore " Jade screamed ."Jade you need to stop being so jealous Ashley is just a friend of mine" Beck screamed back at her."Don't give me that Beckett, I saw how you looked at her, she is not just friend Beck I am breaking up with you " Jade didn't even look at him.

Cat and Robbie walked over to Jade and Beck arguing and went to see what was the problem, as Beck was explaining the break up to Cat and Robbie, Jade had went to the janitors closet to cry. Cat made her way to the closet and saw Jade shredding recycling crates with her scissors while weeping, Cat put her hand on her best friend's back and tried to comfort her while Robbie was chatting with Beck about the situation.

Andre heard screaming out in the hallway and left Sikowitz's class to see what was going on in the hallway.Tori was still in class when Andre was checking on his best friend. Cat  felt very sad that her best friend was heartbroken.Robbie was trying to understand why Jade had broke up with him over a silly situation.Tori was trying to concentrate to what the teacher was teaching the class but it was too difficult  to listen, when she wanted to see what happened out in the hallway.

Jade was still sitting on the floor crying , and Cat was sitting on the floor letting her cry on her shoulder . Beck had knew he messed up somewhere along the lines but he could not quite picture the problem, Robbie was trying to explain where Beck had messed up.  Andre went to the closet to try and comfort Jade and went to relieve Cat so she can go see her boyfriend.

Tori had finally gave in and walked out to the hallway where her friends were still talking to Beck about the break up that just happened not long ago. Cat finally met up with Robbie and explained how heart broken Jade was about the break up.After Andre was finished talking to Jade, he walked out and gave Beck the dissappointed look and walked away. Robbie and Cat left Beck alone so he can think this situation over.

Cat and Robbie went to help Jade with the heartbrake and decided to hang out with her getting through the break up. Jade sadly agreed because she was still hurting about missing Beck.Cat and Robbie were suppose to go out to dinner tonight but they rescheduled so they can be there for Jade, they did everything that Jade wanted to do, she was slowly starting to get over the break up.