A Happy Living Babe ! Ch 22

• Didedikasikan kepada Chukwuemeka Nini Ifeanyichukwu

A/N I don't own Victorious.sorry for grammatical mistakes in this story.there will be more chapters to this story.please read,review,comment,vote on this story thanks and enjoy the story :)

Trina was celebrating her 5 month anniversary with Sinjin and she couldn't be happier now that things were going smoothly between them. Cat was out on a date with Robbie a little husband and wife time alone from their kids.

Beck and Jade were driving over to Cat's house when she called that she was out with Robbie but they would love to meet up with both of them to catch up some more. Robbie and Cat walked into the restaurant holding hands.

Beck was a little frustrated that Cat didn't let them know ahead of time. Cat sat on Robbie's lap during their meal.

Trina was getting her nails done when she passed Robbie and Cat in the restaurant. She sneaked in even though they never knew she was close to the restaurant.

Trina let herself in until the hostess came back from her break, "May I Help you " The hostess talked in a french accent .

" Yes I have seat reservations with Shapiro " The hostess looked at them as they shook their heads no and he turned his attention back to the Brunette standing in front of her.

"Sorry Madem Your not on the list " He yelled at her in french. she ran past the hostess when security ran after her carrying her out of the restaurant.

Cat was feeding Robbie as Beck and Jade were getting annoyed with the mushy crap between their two friends.

Trina was staring at them through the window when a server came up to the window and saw her peeking in the restaurant as he shut the blinds on her view.

Jade was talking about current events happening in the next week and she wanted to see if Cat wanted to go with her, But she only accepted if she could bring Robbie with them.

when the restaurant started playing a ginger fox song Trina popped back into the restaurant to dance to the number one hit of Ginger fox.

The waiters tapped her on her shoulders interrupting the dance she was preforming in front of the crowd. Cat and Robbie left the restaurant to not witness any more dancing from Trina.

Jade ignored Trina and enjoy her meal with Beck, she didn't wnt to ruin this evening with Beck she wanted to have the perfect dates with him.

Robbie and Cat were on their way home after a excellent day to spend some quality time together which they were lacking.

After Beck and Jade's meals they left the restaurant ,Trina stalked them to fnd out where they were going, next since she was never invited to anything , when she called Tori for help on spying Tori laughed at Trina and hung up her phone call.

Tori was in the middle of a heated makeout secession with Andre when Trina interruppted her for the second time.