Complicated decisions Ch 10

• Dedicated to Chukwuemeka Nini Ifeanyichukwu

A/N I don't own Victorious . sorry for any grammatical mistakes in this story. there will be more chapters to this story please read, comment review and vote on this story thanks and enjoy this chapter 10:)

Beck was estatic because today the love of his life was going to give him her answer. Jade had come into school all smiles when she saw Beck her smile grew even wider. Beck was so nervous for today because she told him last night that she was going to give him her answer today . While Jade went to talk to Beck , Andre and Tori were holding hands and had big smiles on their faces. Cat and Robbie have not arrived yet at school so that meaned that they had extra time to their self.After Beck and Jade finished talking, they started kissing, Beck now finally realized why his stomach kept dropping everytime he saw Jade.

Cat and Robbie finally arrived at school , they saw their friends having a romantic moment so they strolled over to Cat's locker where they had the usual goodmorning kiss, after their friends moments were up Cat and Robbie went to go greet their friends hello, and ask Jade and Beck what happened last night when they were talking on the phone. Suddenly Mr. Sikowitz walked over to the gang and said "drive by acting challange", the gang groaned and did what his acting challenge was then they resumed their everyday conversation again.

Tommrrow was Cat and Robbie's two month anniversary and they couldn't wait to celebrate it together as a couple. Tori even joined in on asking about Beck and Jade's new relationship and even some plans to hang out after school with the gang . Andre smiled because of her enthusiasm and said " Well baby we can all hang out together even if they have other plans" . Tori has not been happier since she and Andre have gotten back together she does not have doubts anymore she just goes with the flow along with the rest of the group of friends she finally has again.

 Tori smiled that her friends forgave her for her actions and now she was best friends with everyone except for Jade who they were frenimies. she still hung out with Jade even though Jade was never big on being good friends with Tori. she still tryed to get along with her and put her past differences aside. She focused on the one thingthat made her happy her Boyfriend Beck Oliver , Andre was just enjoying having Tori back in his life again he never wanted to go through that ever again. Cat and Robbie were just happy they found each other and were looking foward to more years together as a couple . Trina was sad that she has nobody to treat her like a princess , when sinjin followed her around like a little puppy that needed to find the owner . Trina saw how happy her baby sister was and just pouted with her head down not even glancing at sinjin following her from behind . Sinjin will ask Trina to be his tommrrow.