The Forbidden Pathway Ch 15

• Dedicated to Chukwuemeka Nini Ifeanyichukwu

A/N I don't own Victorious created by Dan Schneider . sorry for any grammatical errors in this story . there are still more chapters in this story. please read,review,comment,vote for this story on how good it is . thanks for your patience and enjoy the story. :)

Jade wasn't feeling good besides her broken heart she had the awful taste in her mouth seeing Beck and his so called friend dancing cheek to cheek, it just irritated her more. Trina was treating Sinjin like a human pack mule. Sinjin never had thought he would loved Trina more than he liked Jade although he was tired of being treated like a pack mule  he was going to have a word with Trina about it

Cat and Robbie followed Beck into Hollywood Arts where they heard faint crying coming from the closet, they opened it up to find Sinjin sitting on the floor hugging a flower Trina had got him. "Hey Sinjin what is wrong ?" Tori sits down next to him and rubs his back, "Trina dumped me, she said I was too bossy when I told her to stop treating me like her servant and the next thing you know she said "Yeah this isn't going to work out with us" so I came back here and started crying" Tori gave Sinjin a shoulder to lean on and let him cry his pain out.

Cat and Robbie have been together for a long time and they were still madly in love with each other as they were when they first started dating each other. Andre and Tori were still new in their relationship and they were excited to keep learning things about each other. Trina was miserable she felt like she made the biggest mistake of her life breaking up with Sinjin is not something she planned it just happened at the heat of the moment.

Jade couldn't stop the flow of tears as she was sitting in a cemetery on her parents grave. the stone read "hear by rest Jim and Ashley West loving parents they will be missed" Jade's parents died over two years ago she didn't really like talking about it because both of  her parents committed suicide due from bullying. Jade laid her head next to her parent's tomb stone  looking for answers hoping for a sign that she will ever find her true love one day, she could only hope. Beck walked past the cemetery and saw Jade sitting on her parent's grave crying, he walked over to her and Jade let him hold her she was too sad when she saw her parent's grave and it just broke her heart even more than it was before her heartbreak.

Cat and Robbie slowly walked behind Beck holding hands they soon saw Beck holding Jade in his arms and immediately Cat felt sad for her best friend because she heard all about Jade's parents two years ago but seeing her hopeless just made Cat want to cry for her friend and give her all the support she needs at this time.