Distinct Feelings Ch 14

• Opgedragen aan Chukwuemeka Nini Ifeanyichukwu

A/N I don't own Victorious .sorry for any grammatical mistakes in this story. please read,review,comment, vote . there will be more chapters to this story thanks for your patienceand enjoy Ch 14 :)

It has been 3 weeks since Beck and Jade broke up.Cat and Robbie were spending more time helping Jade get out of this tough time. Cat and Robbie were sad that their friend was seriously hurting from this break up.Andre and Tori had to help Beck sort his feelings out for Jade. Beck was messed up really badly he couldn't process how badly hurt he was feeling. "Maybe a vacation Jade will take things off of Beck I know how much you loved him Jade" Cat smiled sweetly at her. After Jade,Robbie,Cat hung out with Jade for the third straight week.

Cat and Robbie went out to dinner tonight alone, Tori wanted to hang out with Jade to give Cat and Robbie a break from escorting her everywhere. Andre was hanging out with Beck at karaoke dookee having a guys night they invited Robbie to join them but he insisted that he spent the evening with his lovely girlfriend. Cat and Robbie never had any couple time together and since Tori was hanging out with Jade they took advantage of some alone time together.

Trina was hanging out at home when Tori called Trina over to Jade's house to help her with Jade with her depression. Trina rushed over to Jade's house to help her little sister out with Jade. While Jade was being helped by Tori and Trina, Cat and Robbie were still on their date they were cuddling together in the nice restaurant while they were waiting for their meals to come they shared a passionate kiss that lasted awhile. Tori called in the middle of their kissing, and they simply ignored it, and went to Robbie's house after their date was finished.

Cat and Robbie were just happy to spend some time together. Andre and Beck went over to Robbie's house, didn't wait for Robbie just barged in his room to see him and Cat making out in the room , they let out a loud cough loud enough for them to hear them come in the room. "can you stop kissing and hear us out" they both nodded and listen to them explain what happened. Tori had called Robbie and Cat over to Jade's house because she wanted to speak to them and ask for their opinion.

Beck offered to join them because he wanted to explain to Jade what she saw 5 weeks ago when she saw Beck talking to another girl. Jade didn't want to hear Beck's story anymore she gave him the upper hand ran out starting to cry in her hands . as Tori was explaining what Beck said through his text. When Beck, Cat,Robbie,Andre arrived at Jade's house they saw it was just Tori and Trina in the living room , they were very complexed and shot them a puzzled look, " I was explaining to Jade that you wanted to talk to her and tell her your part of the story and she ran out of the house crying she didn't tell us where she was going she just left and took the car" Beck just nodded his head side to side with his hands on his face "I know where she went follow me quickly" Beck darted out of the house with the others following behind him .