Uncertain desires Ch 9

• Dedicated to Chukwuemeka Nini Ifeanyichukwu

A/N I don't own Victorious. there will be more chapters to this story . sorry for any grammatical mistakes in this story. please read, review, comment on this story thanks for your patience:)enjoy the story!

Andre did not know what to do now, but he knew he was still in love with Tori Vega. Tori was confused she did want to be with Andre but will he love her back she had to found out. Cat and Robbie helped him get through this tough time. Andre finally found Tori in the halls where she was crying , he was immediately there to wipe her tears off her cheek.

Tori looked Andre in his eyes and frowned she regret hurting Andre's feelings, if only she wasn't so caught up with Robbie to understand she had a great guy standing right in front of her.  She knew in her heart that it was wrong to go after Robbie when Cat was his Girlfriend, and now she knew she had lost her chance at a very good relationship with Andre.

Andre moved to Tori and sat down right next to her she happily gave him a big smile which gave him a lot of confidence that he needed he didn't want to blow it with Tori so he just dove right into it and got down to the point of things. "Hey Tori can we talk just you and me?" Andre jumped right in, Tori nodded happily.

While Tori and Andre were talking, Robbie and Cat decided to take this time to kiss like they usually do.After all the yelling and screaming of Tori and Andre they started kissing, Beck and Jade looked to the right but regret it instantly when they saw Cat and Robbie making out by Cat's locker where they usually kiss at.

Beck knew this was his chance to tell Jade he loved her, " Hey Jade I need to tell you that I love you " Beck said with Confidence , Jade's eyebrows shot up in shock then she said " I love you too why don't you call me sometime " Jade smiled at him . After Jade went to talk to Andre about Tori while Cat and Robbie continued to makeout .

 Cat and Robbie wore matching clothes that said I'm his teddy bear and he is my Teddy bear after talking to their friends for a little bit they went over for their good morning kisses and hugs , Beck had told his friends that he and jade had a nice conversation the night before and Jade started to fall in love with him. He kept his hopes alive and prayed that Jade will be his eventually that's what he wanted very badly. Beck and Jade talked on the phone again that next night when Jade started asking questions on how he will be a good Boyfriend for her, Beck answered her questions with a lot of confidence Jade was very impressed on the answers that he gave her , Beck hoped soon enough that the day will come when they get together. Jade said she will give him her answer tommrrow morning. Beck couldn't wait.