Desperate Attention Ch 11

• Dedicated to Chukwuemeka Nini Ifeanyichukwu

A/N I don't own Victorious. sorry for any grammatical mistakes in this story . there are still more and more chapters to this story. please read,review,comment,vote thanks for your patience and enjoy "Desperate Attention" Ch 11 :)

     Trina Vega was alone she had no one that cared for her except for her little sister Tori and her friends . Tori, Beck,Jade,Andre , Cat , Robbie had all noticed Trina was down today so Tori had thought of a plan to cheer her up she was going to see if it works hopefully snap Trina out of her depression. Cat and Robbie didn't know what was wrong with her until Tori finally said "a ha Trina is just lonely and looking for someone who will treat her as special as you treat Cat Rob" . Tori and her friends decided to set Trina up on a date and have her fall in love.

The first date went well for Trina but she wasn't into the guy because he was too shallow for her to date. Sinjin wanted to date Trina very badly but would she love him back. The next day after Cat and Robbie's goodmorning kissing secession they helped Tori hook up with another guy to bring her up.  Sinjin asked them if he can go on a date with Trina and she smiled a little bit about him.

Sinjin asked Trina on a date and she happily accepted his question. Next day Trina and sinjin came into school kissing each other . "How was the date Trina " Tori was shocked to see them kissing after one date. Trina had finally found someone who cared for her for herself and now they were Boyfriend and Girlfriend . Tori was happy for her older sister  now that

Cat and Robbie have together for two months and they were still going strong in their relationship , burf still hits on Robbie but Cat has to give him the look an Burf runs away. Robbie always has to let Cat know that he will never leave her.

Sinjin and Trina were as happy as they could be they knew about each other they could read each other like a book.

Andre was happy he is learning about all these new things of Tori. Tori's love for Andre has grown more and more everyday.

 Beck and Jade were madly in love with each other and now were very happy together. and they wanted more years together for their love to progress more and more .

Trina had finally snapped out of her funk now she was back to her happy self once again.Tori was just glad her sister was happy once again .

Most of the problems at Hollywood arts was just about solved except for Burf chasing Cat's Boyfriend around the school. Cat and Robbie went to their usual kissing spot to start the day off right for the two lovers who were the school's  cutest couple of the year. they kissed for a while just enjoying being together as Boyfriend and Girlfriend They were extremely happy together.