Keepers Hearts Ch 12

• Dedicated to Chukwuemeka Nini Ifeanyichukwu

A/N I don't own Victorious . sorry for any grammatical mistakes in this story. there will be more chapters coming out  soon just be patient . please read,review, comment, vote thanks and enjoy ch 12:)

The next month Cat walked into school and saw Robbie talking to another girl , immediately Cat ran over to Robbie and said " well , well well who is the chick ?" Cat yelled  tears coming out of her eyes. " Cat this is my best friend  Rachel Thomas who moved here  from Washington DC, we were friends in kindergarten , so I was just showing her around I don't have feelings for Rachel she is just a friend " Robbie gave her a kiss on the lips

"Oh OK , Hi I'm Cat, Robbie's  Girlfriend it is nice to meet you " Cat gave her a friendly hug, and came over to Robbie and wrapped her arms around his waist . " Hey Cat , Robbie has told me so much about you, we were great friends in kindergarten, then Robbie moved out here the beginning of first grade ". We still stayed in touch with each other .

"Oh that is cool but I'm his girlfriend you better not be his girl, because I'm the only women in his life " Cat gave her a look . "Don't worry Cat I will not come  between you and your guy " .Cat gave her a look , then looked to Robbie and gave him a big hug .Cat you own my heart you have nothing to worry about I only like Rachel as a friend Kitty Cat , your still my favorite girl .

Cat had a big smile on her face, and shared a passionate kiss with her boyfriend . Beck and Jade walked in hand in hand , " Hey guys what's up " "Nothing much just talking to a friend of mine " , " Her name is Rachel " Cat had a tinge of Jealousy ." Cat don't be Jealous your my lady" Robbie stroked his Girlfriend's hand , Which made Cat smile brightly.

Andre and Tori walked in together and both said their hellos to their friends and joined in on the conversation. Trina and Sinjin  walked in arms wrapped around each other . then Trina and Sinjin started kissing ," Well if this is the girl you want to be with then i'm breaking up with you " Beck started talking about one of his girl best friends that he hung out with last week. " jade let's not fight " Beck gave her a look, which she ignored.

Cat and Robbie started kissing and spent time together by Cat's locker. Andre and Tori already headed off to class to Mr. Sikowitz's class. "You made me think you stopped having feelings for me baby " Cat gave her boyfriend a worried look. "Cat baby you know I love you more than anything " Robbie blew her a kiss that made her start giggling very hard.

 Finally Cat had found her soulmate and true love she no longer needed her purple giraffe anymore, because she was the purple giraffe she had learned to love, she fell in love with Robbie Shapiro, and Cat couldn't be any happier now .