A Sad Depression Ch 16

• Dedicated to Chukwuemeka Nini Ifeanyichukwu

A/N I don't own Victorious that was created by Dan Schneider. sorry for any grammatical mistakes in this story. there will be more chapters to this story. please read,review,comment on how good this story is thanks and hope you enjoy the story:)

Jade has been going to the cemetery every week to let out a cry,she missed her parents but she also missed her boyfriend Beck. Cat and Robbie walked hand in hand to the cemetery to see how Jade has been handling things since the break up. Beck showed up next to Jade seeing her very weak just made Beck more guilty for hurting her feelings.

Sinjin was still depressed about Trina breaking up with him, he was still crying from the heart break. Andre and Tori were in the middle of a breakfast date when Robbie called them saying they need help with Jade, after they heard about Jade they quickly paid their bill rushed out of the restaurant over to the cemetery to help their friends with Jade.

Trina heard Sinjin and felt terrible for making him cry , but she wasn't happy about Sinjin complaining about being treated like a pack mule , she believed he was the boyfriend so he had to be the gentleman and carry her things for her, being a good boyfriend for her. Jade couldn't stop crying she felt even worse since she saw her parents grave.

Andre was ready to take a break from comforting Jade he wanted to spend time with Tori and not comforting Jade. Robbie and Cat wanted to spend time together as well they decided that Beck was the person who broke her heart so he can be the person to comfort Jade for a while, so the couples can spend time alone together. Cat and Robbie were the first couple to leave the cemetery.

Cat and Robbie went out on their date leaving Beck to take care of Jade. Andre and Tori spent the rest of the day together. Cat and Robbie spent the rest of the evening snuggling together and enjoying each other's company.Trina was trying to figure out a plan to get sinjin back to her. Beck still wanted to be with Jade, but will she stop and listen long enough to hear his side of the story.

Trina had set up a 10 step plan to win sinjin back it was full proof. " Trina are you talking to yourself again?", "leave me alone Tori I'm thinking in here " Tori walked away with a complex look and left her sister to talk to herself again. Andre stopped by the Vega house to hang out with Tori when he heard Trina in the background screaming out loud. "Is your sister ok?", "Yeah she is busy talking to herself the usual".

Cat and Robbie were in the middle of a date when Robbie's grandmother called, "sorry baby I have to take this" Cat shot him a smile and nodded at him to go. Robbie's grandmother called because she still can't figure out the internet and she needs him to come and fix it, Robbie sighed and went back on his date with Cat . He told her he will come by and fix it tomorrow, but right now he was in the middle of a date with his girlfriend.