A Beautiful Wedding Ch 24

• Dedicated to Chukwuemeka Nini Ifeanyichukwu

A/N I don't own Victorious . this is the last chapter of the story. please read,review,comment,comment,vote on the story. sorry for grammar mistakes in the story.

It was an important day for the Vega family today, Trina was nervous for today was a special day for her and Sinjin it was their wedding day. Trina couldn't wait to be Mrs. Vancleff. Sinjin asked for tips from Robbie and see what he did when he was marrying Cat.

Robbie told him to stay calm and just go with the flow, and enjoy himself since the big day had finally arrived for him and Trina. Sinjin had his bachelors party at the Shapiro household. Cat decided to hang out at the guy's party since she wanted to spend more time with her husband.

Trina decided to throw her bachelor's party at Nozu since sushi would be great for a party like hers.Robbie had ordered chicken wings for everyone and Cat and Robbie went to another room to spend some alone time together.

Beck wanted to come to the party but Jade dragged him to the girl's bachelor party instead since she didn't want to talk to either Vega sisters tonight.

Trina was putting her wedding dress on when Cat knocked and opened the door to let her know that it was almost time for the wedding to begin .

Sinjin was standing at the front of the alter sweating when he looked at Robbie and Robbie just gave him the look to go with it as he gave a nervous smile at the audience in front of him waiting for his bride to join him in the front.

Trina was having problems with her dress, her zipper wouldn't cooperate with her as she is spinning around trying to zip her dress up herself.

Cat decided to interrupt again and panicked when she saw Trina struggling with her zipper . Cat went to get a stepladder and put it behind Trina, she tried to pull it up herself but the zipper wouldn't budge with her.

Cat felt so embarrsed for her friend as she was a minute late to enter the wedding ceremony. Robbie was starting to get worried as he saw his wife fighting with the zipper on Trina's wedding dress.

"Guys you should be heading out everyone is waiting for Trina to enter so we could get them married. Sinjin walked into the room where his wife is and brought some plyers to pull up the zipper.

"Is this what you are looking for Babe " Sinjin looked at Trina and laughed

Trina started blushing that she had to bring a lot of her friends into the mess she made.

Andre and Tori were running late for the wedding, Tori couldn't pick out a dress to wear since she was the maid of honor. Cat was so excited to be a bridemaid as she was able to help the wedding get under way .

Trina finally had her zipper fixed and were just about to kiss when Tori walked in and screamed" were here you guys you can kiss now " Andre sat down beside Robbie in the audience as Cat looked over to Robbie

Robbie waved which made her giggle looking at Robbie lovingly, " I now prenounce you Mr. and Mrs. Vancleef" the minister declared at clapped for the couple .

Sikowitz was not even paying attention to the wedding he was stuffing his mouth full of the coconut appetizers as he turned around and cheered out of nowhere congradulations to the couple getting them to laugh.

it was the perfect wedding for Trina and she couldn't be any happier than she was now that she is married to the guy of her dreams.