Care for Time Together Love !Ch 19

• Dedicated to Chukwuemeka Nini Ifeanyichukwu

A/N I don't own victorious .  there will be one more chapter to this story.sorry for any grammatical mistakes in the chapter, but there are more stories from me coming out . please read,review,comment,vote on this chapter thanks for reading Too Many Thoughts it was a blasts keep reading my other stories coming out soon :)

After 4 months of preparing for the wedding of a lifetime , the time was finally here for Cat and Robbie to get married. While most of Cat and Robbie's friends and family were getting ready for a beautiful wedding, Trina was at Sinjin's front door step serenading him with a love song. Sinjin was blown away by how hot Trina looked in a beautiful violet dress, that he didn't know what to expect.

Cat was a nervous wreck as her Maid of Honor Jade was brushing her hair back into a ponytail. Cat felt excited to marry the love of her life. Robbie was excited to finally have Cat be his the rest of his life as Beck his best man was rubbing his shoulders trying to calm him down. Robbie was panicking now, Beck said "Rob Cat is a very sweet girl and you bothare madly in love with each other just go with the flow.

Cat was repeating to herself " where is Trina ? , she is suppose to be my flower girl!" Cat paced around with a worried expression  as the wedding was ready two start and the doors were opening they found Trina making out in the doorway with Sinjin oblivious to the other people around them.

As other people turned around and saw Trina furiously kissing Sinjin with love and passion, Cat had to scream at Trina to go get the basket of flowers to throw on the ground. Tori Cat's Bride maid was looking at Trina with a disgusted look and a seriously now expression , which Trina ignored and went to go get the basket of flowers.

Tori put her hands on her face frustrated with Trina and ushered the priest to continue as Cat was waiting for the flower girl to come with the flowers. Trina finally arrived with the flowers and began throwing them on the ground.  Cat and her dad walked casually up to the alter . as Trina passed Sinjin she winked at him and giggled as she continued to throw flowers.

After the priest finished talking Cat and Robbie said their vows to each other . When Robbie was reading his vow to Cat she started tearing up and smiling while fanning her eyes from the crying .It was Cat's turn to say her vow to Robbie while she held his hand more tenderly and affectionately. Robbie smiled after the vow and whispered I Love You to Cat who responded back the same.

As the preist finished the last of his talking, Robbie dipped Cat and hissed her lovingly which she smiled while kissing Robbie.The priest finally said "I give you Mr. and Mrs. Shapiro"