Unbelieveable Ch 6

• Didedikasikan kepada Chukwuemeka Nini Ifeanyichukwu

A/N I don't own victorious. sorry for any grammatical mistakes in this story. please read, review, comment . there are more chapters in this story enjoy thanks for your patience:)

It was two weeks since Robbie encountered his ex- girlfriend . When Andre came up crying and his head down, " Hey Andre what's wrong?" Cat asked concern look on her face. "Tori broke up with me she is still not over you Robbie " Andre burst into tears , " She said she was over you she lied to us that's it we are unfriending her on the slap!" Cat yelled with crazy jealousy.

" Hey baby I got it don't worry I am not going to leave you, no matter what I will always love you Caterina valentine !" Robbie said trying to relax her . " I know baby but I was just trying to tell Tori that you are my fella" Cat hugged him tightly and kissed him, " Baby you don't have to worry I'm never going to leave you" Robbie gave her reasureance .

" Can we talk about how to help me, considering I just lost my Girlfriend" Andre shoot the couple a disapproving look which they ignored. " so we are unfriending her on the slap?" Robbie wanted to clarify, "Yep definitely!" Andre sadly muttered. " Hey Andre don't be sad there are plenty of women out there for you buddy" Robbie tried to cheer Andre up but failed.

"Alright I'm going to go set things straight and tell her that she can't go near my boyfriend anymore , we are so done with Miss. Vega !" Cat yelled and stormed out angry. " I am going to go get my girlfriend before she ends up killing Tori " Robbie said frantically.

" Good luck with that Rob I'm going to go find Beck and see if he can help me out of my slump" Andre quickly declared before running off to his best friend. Tori you and me need to talk and incase your wondering I am not saying Hi I'm  really upset that you hurt my friend Andre and are after my boyfriend Robbie he is mine so I want you to stay away from him until you are clear that you don't want my Boyfriend !" Cat yelled to Tori

" Ok well your his girlfriend and I respect your wishes but I feel awful  what can I do to make it up to you ?" Tori faked a smile .  " I told you I want you to stay away from Robbie !" Cat repeated again . "Wait cat don't hurt her I know you want to be a good girlfriend and help but I can handle Tori , baby you can go comfort Andre " Robbie told her sweetly. " Ok baby when ever you are done I have a present for you waiting at my locker. Cat smiled kissed Robbie on the lips then left Robbie and Tori to talk alone and went to go search for Andre who was talking to Beck and Jade.

While Cat joined her friends in the hallway , Robbie and Tori were outside yelling at each other , eventually  Robbie had enough of Tori and went back inside to his Girlfriend's locker where she was waiting patiently for him to join her. Outside Tori felt horrible for her ganky behavior that she skipped the rest of school and went home to cry and think about what she has done , she lost a close friend and the love of her life she would never be happy again. Meanwhile Cat and Robbie were out on a date and Cat was extremely happy that she had found her soulmate Robbie Shapiro. Cat was extremely happy with her relationship with Robbie she fell more in love with Robbie everyday and they were starting get very serious about their relationship.