1

"Sir yes sir!" Sergeant Lalisa Manoban answered his general.

Lisa is in the military for 1 year and 2 months. She reached that position knowing that shes capable and a lot of people admire her for that.

But there is still a scar in her heart after what happened before she left to enlist in the military.

*flashback*

"You should follow my command. This is for your own sake, daughter. Loving her is not a good choice and I dont want you to be sulking just because of that." his father blurted out

"W-what d-do you mean dad?"

"I saw her. Shes with a guy. I cant say its her brother by the way they laugh and enjoy each others company and -- "

But Lisa cut him off

"Thats a normal thing for siblings dad! I know she loves me and she always do! You cant just say that dad! Laughing, enjoying-"

But she was cut off by her father

"And kissing? Kissing on the lips like theres no tomorrow? Going to a secluded place to have a makeout session? Is that a sister-brother relationship??"

"NO! ITS NOT TRUE DAD! SHE WONT DO IT!"

"Look, Im not against your relationship honey but I just want to take good care of you like what I have promised to your mom before she died. Im sorry sweetie. Im afraid to tell you this but its the truth..."

Without second thought, Lisa rushed to Jennie's place. She saw a Porsche parked outside but just shrugged it off. By the time she opened the door to Jennie's apartment, what she saw crushed her heart to million pieces."

A/N: hope you like though its a bit lame... Bye bye! 😂