12

BAMBAM

Wow! Just wow! So this is Korea?? I think Lisa really needs to show me the whole Seoul!

I was about to talk to her when I noticed her expression. She was quiet the whole ride. Maybe a lot of memories came back by just seeing these places. Though I dont know who really is Jennie, she is still horrible. You know what I mean? Lisa can actually flirt in New York and in the academy but she never did. She was very loyal to Jennie, until now. It hurts me seeing my buddy in this situation. I really do hope we wont cross path with that Jennie and Taehyung.

JENNIE

I did not broke up with Taehyung after the incident. I just told him that I need space and he actually gave me. Jisoo unnie is also back. Even if she's mad at what I did, she is still pretty worried about me. She said she brought her girlfriend. They met at Switzerland because of a business meeting and they became close after that. Wait! If she brought her girlfriend, where is she right now???

"Unnie, where is your girlfriend by the way??"

"She said she's going to meet her bestfriend. They havent seen or contacted each other for a long time but she said she will be calling me of she's going here."

"You mean here? At my place?"

"Yes Jendeuk. Dont worry she is a very nice person. You two will get along, I promise."

LISA

We just arrived here at my dad's place. I dont want to go to my old apartment. It will just give me painful memories.

Bambam was amused at how big our mansion was so I let him explore the whole place. My jaw dropped when I reached the living room. I saw someone that I really missed. My bestfriend..

"Chaeyoungiieeeee!!"

"Shut up Lisa!"

I pouted and heard her sigh. Haha I know you cant resist my cuteness. Well, rose is also a witness to mine and Jennie's lovestory. She knew Jennie but Jennie doesnt know a single thing about her. Its been a long time since we last met each other.

"Where are you from Lis?"

"Im from the camp. I just took my vacation because Dad wants me to at least rest."

Well, she knew that I enlisted in the military because Dad told her and Dad told me. She also knew what happened between me and Jennie. Same reason, Dad told her EVERYTHING.

"So Lis, I have something important to tell you."

"C'mon what is it chipmunk??"

"I-I have a g-girlfriend Lis.."

I was so shocked at her news not because of her being gay but I thought she would never have one. Just kidding!

"Woah!! Who's the lucky girl??"

"I cant tell you for now but I want you to meet her, i-if thats okay with you"

"Of course Chipmunk!"

Blag!!!

"Bam??!!! You okay???"

I saw Bambam fell off the staircase. I was trying so hard to surpress my laugh hahaha

"You can actually laugh the hell out of you Manoban"

That's it! I laughed so hard at him and he is now giving me a death glare which I just ignore.

"Chaeyoungie, this is Bambam my colleague and buddy."

"Hi! Nice to meet you!" Bambam acted like nothing happened.

After a minute, Rose bid her goodbye. She still need to go to her girlfriend and its far from here. She didnt tell me the exact place. I want to stalk her I guess I  would just wait for the right time.

Dad is not here with us. He still have something to take care of. I really want to become like my Dad who is loving and well-dedicated to work.

Since its still early, I decided to take Bambam to the best bar. The bar where me and Jennie used to hang out before.

Bambam squeeled like a 5-year old kid. He is so excited and I just giggled at his sudden action.