15

LISA

As requested by Bambam, we are going to stroll the whole Seoul today. Ugh! I cant wait to meet Chipmunk's girlfriend.

We decided to go to an amusement park tonight. Yeah! We maybe tough soldiers but we are also possesed with a 5-year old spirit.

I hope Bambam would really enjoy this vacation.

TAEHYUNG

Wazzup!! I bet you already know me. I know she still loves Jennie but I cant stand to see Jennie crying just because of her absence. I guess its not wrong to love right?

Im gonna take Jennie to a date tonight. I know she's been busy these days but she still deserve a break. Im gonna call her.

*calling Jennie*

"Hey munchkin! How was your day? Yeah, they said they already like you. No worries Jen... By the way, are you free tonight? Well lets have a date! You know what? Its okay Jen at least youre happy. Okay at 6pm then, love ya!"

Even though weve been so close to each other, I havent introduced her to my parents thats why I have decided to do it yesterday and they surely love her. Im so happy about it tho...

JENNIE

Taehyung introduced me to his parents and we were comfortable to each other. I really do hope theyll like me. Lisa? Yeah, I still miss her. Honestly, Im still not sure if I already moved on. I just feel happy whenever Im with Tae and I think I really love him.

Tae just called me. I really hate it when he spend most of his money just to date me but he always insist so I am left with no choice. I wonder whats Lisa is doing right now. Have she met her one and only? Is she fine? Will she forgive me?

Does she still love me??