4

*still a flashback*

JENNIE

Lisa told me that she will be gone for a 2 months. Its against her will though but she cant help it. She will be a trainee in a famous modelling branch in New York and it will be for 2 months.

She explained everything and I understand her even if I dont want her to either. I want to support her dreams. Its hard for me because while she is there, she is not allowed to have her social media and even her phone which means we cant communicate in those two freaking months. Im afraid that she will fall out of love. That she will find another girl there and forget about me. But she reassured me before she left and we both made a promise- that is to love each other despite thos things...

Actually, Im not alone. I have Jisoo unnie and V. Yeah, V was assigned here just in Korea while Lisa was assigned abroad.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

One year had passed but still.no sign of Lisa. Im really nervous this time. But those type of emotions are shoved away whenever Im with V. He always make me laugh and happy.

Jisoo unnie also went abroad to her parents in Switzerland thats why I spend my free time with V. I received no calls, letter, or even texts from Lisa.

I feel bad, horrible ,disappointed and nervous. I hope Lisa kept her promise.