24

LISA

We are now on our way to the camp. I am still hurt about last night...

*flashback*

"See you next time, love"

I just smiled and nodded my head. If you just have an idea Jen.

I didnt told her that Im going back to the camp and will be deployed somewhere dangerous. I dont want her to worry. I want her to be happy with her life and with Tae. I may be hurt but it will hurt me more if I will force her to be with me...

*end of flashback*

"Goodbye love"  I weakly smiled at the thought.

Minutes later, we arrived at our camp and headed to the barracks to get our things needed for our deployment.

I will miss this place

I will miss dad and Chae

I will miss her...

JENNIE

I woke up with a smile. I remembered about last night and Bam was right, she was not mad at me but I should not take advantage at that. I should win her back...

I went downstairs and I saw Taehyung talking with Jisoo. It seems like its something serious.

I called their attention and Tae smiled weakly to me.

"Jen, can we talk for a moment?" he said to me. I was a bit nervous yet there's something inside me that tells me I should be happy.

"Sure! About what Tae?"

"I-Im breaking up w-with you... I am sorry Jen.." he said it out of the blue

I dont know but why am I not hurt? I should be hurt right now right?? I dont know what to do. Instead, I ran back to my room with a blank thought.