26

JENNIE

Im gonna meet Lisa tomorrow. I hope everything will turn out good in time. Chae told me that she already has moved on and Im happy about it.

I have something important to tell Lisa and I hope she'll accept it. I know its been a long time but yes I am so inlove right now.

I guess everything is really destined. Everything happens for a reason and I hope that whatever happens tomorrow, it will be good.

I texted Lisa to meet me at this place xxxx at 9am. Let me have some sleep and prepare for tomorrow...

The Next Day

They both arrived at the said place. They ordered their drinks  amd talked about random things like the military life of Lisa, the beloved dog of Jennie and many more.

There was a comfortable silence between them until Jennie broke it.

"Lis, Im so happy that you agreed to meet me. Well actually I have something very important to tell you now."

And Jennie handed an envelope to Lisa

LISA

I am so happy right now. Im still mesmerized at her beauty. I was about to ask her something when she handed me an envelope. I was about to ask her when she spoke again

"Lis, I am so happy to hear that youve moved on already. I know you want me to be happy and I also want you to be happy. I know we would be both happy Lis."

I didnt asked her any questions and I just opened the envelope...

As I read it, it says..

"You are specially invited to the most awaited day! The wedding of Mr. Kim Taehyung and Ms. Jennie Kim..."

No no no no no

This cant be real...

I thought they broke up???

Please tell me this isnt real...

Not again pleaseeeee....