21

JENNIE

I froze when I saw her enter the bar. W-wait! Dont tell me she is Chae's b-bestf-friend???? So all this time, Jisoo unnie was right??

I guess this will be so awkward. I want to explain everything to Lisa but I-I dont know how to approach her. Whats worse? I brought Tae with me. I really want to make things right but I guess this isnt the right time.

Now how will I enjoy the night i-if s-someone is h-hurt right now???

3rd Person

Lisa went back to their table and grabbed a drink. She was silently drinking the whole time til Tae spoke...

"So Lis? How was the military life? I thought you wanted to pursue photography remember?"

Taehyung has no idea why Lisa went to military instead of pursuing her job as a photographer. He has no idea that she did it because of her...

It seems like Lisa is still in shock after hearing the question. She cant think of anything to reason out. Fortunately, Chae noticed it and spoke to rescue her friend

"Yeah! She really want to pursue photography but things change right? Lisa went there for personal reasons and lets just not talk about that cause we are here to partaaaay!!" Chae amswered while shouting the last word

Before they could agree, Bam interrupted them

"Chae is right. Lisa went there for PERSONAL REASONS. How was her military life? Well let me answer that--"

Bambam said while clenching his jaw and was about to continue when Lisa whispered something to him

"Bam please... I dont want them to know about that. I know youre mad but please bam. I-Im f-fine.." Lisa answered with her voice cracked

Bam could not take it anymore. he glanced at Chae and she just nodded. They all know Lisa doesnt deserve it and seeing Jennie acting sweet with Tae killed Lisa already. He noticed how broken Lisa is while watching the two thats why she was just silently drinking her beers.

"Stop acting like youre fine Lisa! You dont have to pretend and you dont deserve all of this!" Bambam shouted which caused the four to flinch.

Chae expected Bam to be rude that time but she wasnt expecting this kind of emotions to be blurted out from Bam and she can say that Bambam really cares for Lisa.

"You know what?? After Lisa arrived at the camp, she always smile and she is being a crackhead. She is the camp's little ball of sunshine! We didnt even expect her to be a tough soldier because of her softness but then, I found out that Lisa always sneak out the barracks at night. So I followed her and yes! SHE WAS SO HURT AND BROKEN! SHE ALWAYS CRY HER HEART OUT! ALWAYS KEPT SAYING THE ONLY NAME SHE'S BEEN TREASURING HER WHOLE DAMN LIFE!!!"

Before he could even say the name, Lisa rushed her way outside the bar. Jennie immediately stood up from her seat but Bambam stopped her.

"You know what??? Stop! Dont you ever go near her again! She was so damn hurt because of you Jennie! Im really sorry if I blurted this out but I cant hold it anymore! Lisa doesnt deserve any of this shit and guess what?? She's not even mad at the both of you! Instead, she kept on blaming herself! And you know what Tae?? Youre the worst dude Ive ever met! Taking advantage of Lisa's absence to make Jennie yours! Youre so pathetic man!"

"Stop it! You dont know the wholestory! You have no right to tell Tae all those things!" Jennie shouted

"Ha! Me? FYI, Lisa told me EVERYTHING! I was amazed by your lovestory not till I knew what happened. Until now, I can see sparks from Lisa's eyes whenever she's gonna talk about you! But deep inside Jen! She is dying!!"

After Bambam told everything, he went outside to go after Lisa and the four remained silent. Jennie was hurt not because of what Bambam did to her but because she saw Lisa being in deep pain.

They decided to just go home but Chae asked Jisoo to drive her over Lisa's place and she just nodded.