16

BAMBAM

I am still bothered of the incident a while ago. Its really weird. Aish! I could have won the game!! This girl really! Aish!

*flashback*

We both made our way to the amusement park. We played a lot of game but mostly were gun-related games. Of course, we always win. Ahm lemme rephrase that-- we ALMOST win!

I noticed that Lisa was nowhere to be found. So I looked for her for God knows how long and there, I saw her?

I saw her crying her heart out in a dark place.

What happened?? I thought she is enjoying it here. Then I saw her stopped crying and I followed where her eyes was looking at...

JISOO

Jennie left with his boyfriend earlier. Chae told me that she's gonna invite her bestfriend for dinner and we all know who is that person she is talking about.

Until now, I am hoping that Jenlisa will breathe again. I know that they still love one another. What amazes me most is when Chae told me that Lisa never held grudge to Jennie. She was not mad for once but she always blame herself. I feel guilty for not telling her about it. I just hope that they will find their way back to each other's arms. As much as I want to help them fix this, I cant. Sometimes we just need to let them realize things and fix the problem on their own. But I still hope, for the  best...

LISA

Bam and I were busy playing games till I felt my stomach growled. Aish! I decided to buy food but I didnt call Bam since he is still enjoying his game.

Im done buying our food and on my way to Bambam til I saw something or should I say someone...

There she is..

The love of my life..

Laughing

Enjoying

Smiling

Staring??

I snapped back to reality when I saw her staring at me...

With sadness in her eyes

With so much regret

And it made me feel hurt

I ran as fast as I could. I can see that shes chasing me so I went to a darker place cause I know that she is really afraid of darkness...

I met her again

My one and only princess..