13

CHAEYOUNG

Until now, I cant get over to what happened between Jennie and Lisa. Lisa loves her so much. She means the world to her.

Oh! I almost forgot! I have to call my baby.

*My Baby*

"Hi babe! Yeah I am on my way there. What? Oh okay, I understand baby. I guess your bestfriend is not in the mood to meet me. Okay baby, bye love ya!"

LISA

"Woah! Lis this place is great! I loved it already!"

"But we should be careful Bam. Hide your military necklace or else-"

"Dont be a killjoy Lis! Lets just enjoy this night!"

Bambam left me in the counter. I just let him enjoy the night since ita his first time but I hope he wont be causing trouble.

I feel like I am going to pee. I am wearing a black hoodie with tight jeans and of course my favorite shoes. I am already drunk I guess? And same with Bambam. I feel like Im going to vomit.

I ran as fast as I could to get my way to the restroom until I bumped into someone. I cant recognized the person since it was so dark and my sight is becoming blurry. I just muttered a simple sorry then it went away.

Then I passed out

JISOO

What's wrong with this girl! Aish! Moody like before huh??

"Stop glaring Chu! Get dressed. I'll give you 3 minutes. Now!"

"What?? Where are we going??"

"Just do what I say Chu"

See? Aishhh!!! After changing my clothes, I noticed her with a guy outside and he looks fam-

"Kim Jisoo!!!"

W-wait... Taehyung - ssi???

"Hi Chu!"

"Oh!Long time no see V!"

"Lets go now you two" Jendeuk said out of nowhere.

Where are we going?? Then V parked his car and we went out first. I grabbed Jennie and asked her why V is here and she said they are back again. I just hope wherever Lisa is right now, I hope she's doing fine.

JENNIE

Taehyung and I are officially back. I dont know if I have really moved on with Lisa. Im just hurt remembering those times especially the part where she saw me and V making out.

I missed this! We went to the other side of the counter because my favorite bartender was there. Jisoo excused herself because she have to make an important call. Taehyung went to the dance floor while I am here enjoying my tequila. I suddenly felt afraid and nervous. Maybe this is the effect of my drink.

I saw a black figure across me and it made me feel nervous. I dont know why. Ugh! This is it! Im gonna go!

That man was drunk! Oh! What is he doing to the women's restroom? Maybe having some fun with his date? Ridiculous!