10

*still a flashback*

JENNIE

I went to her father's place as soon as possible. And I was greeted by her father.

"Im really sorry dad for hurting your daughter. Is she here? I really need to talk to her. Please..."

I begged him while crying. I was expecting him to insult me and get mad at me for what I  did. But instead, he did the opposite.

"People make mistakes Jen. Mistakes make us stronger and bolder. I know what happened. I was the one who told Lisa about everything."

I was confused. Wait! Does it mean-

"Yes. I saw you with that guy Jen and out of curiosity, I followed you and saw all that happened that night. I was not mad at you. I was just hurt to see the girl that my daughter is dearly loving, making out with some guy and to think its my daughter's bestfriend. She went home after those 2 months in New York Jen"

It made me more confused. If she went home, why did she not contact me. So asked his father and he told me everything.

"You can be mad at me sweetie. I am really sorry..."

I can see the sincerity in his eyes. I was not mad at him either. So I asked him where is Lisa.

"Im sorry Jen but she already accepted my offer. If you are planning to chase her, you are too late. She already enlisted in the military.. Im really sorry"

And thats it, I burst out crying