19

JISOO

*calling Chipmunk*

"Hey baby! How was your day? By the way, when will we go out? Yeah with Lisa and Jendeuk... Me too Chipmunk but lets just enjoy it. Tonight? Okay sure, I'll tell her.. Bye love you!😘"

Thats it! Im telling Jennie!

CHAEYOUNG

Chu just called me. We are going out tonight with Jennie, and of course with Lisa. I dont really think this is a good idea and Chu agrees but who know? After this night? Everything will be better. I'll call Lisa and Bam could also join us!

LISA

Bam and I have no plans for tonight. Ugh! I hope Pasta will call me and tell me to meet her girlfriend right now... I flinched because of the sudden buzz of my phone. Oh! Its Pastaaaaa!!

*Pasta*

"Hey Lis! Remember about my girlfriend? Do you have any plans for tonight?"

*Me*

"No I dont have any. Would you like me to meet her now?Cause I'll gladly do so haha!"

*Pasta*

"So its set! Tonight at xxxx! At 7pm! Dont be late Manoban! I know you! So dont you dare!"

*Me*

"Calm down Pasta! Im excited though! See ya! Love you!"

Then she ends the call. Im cant wait to meet her girlfriend!!

I called Bambam and he's on his way back here now. Its 6pm already and we have to prepare and drive to the place.. Lets do it maaaan!!

JENNIE

Chu told me to prepare cause we are gonna hangout with her gf later. Maybe I could bring Tae with me so we could have a double date. It would be fun! I guess?

Yes I am happy but its like Im missing something or someone...

I heard the doorbell rang. Maybe its Taehyung. Jisoo unnie went outside to fetch Chae. She said Chae has to meet someone important and she has to fetch her for "security purposes" haha! Possesive Chu mode on hahaha!

When I opened the door, I saw Jisoo unnie with Chae. Things are not awkward between Chae anymore. But we never discussed anything about me or Lisa or about the both of us and Im okay with it cause I dont want to feel awkward and she neither.

I was supposed to hop in her car when I heard a car honk and I saw that it was Tae. I saw Chu and Chae's expression. Oh! I forgot to tell Jisoo unnie that Im bringing him with me. I dont want to be a third wheel of course!

"Jisoo unnie, I forgot to tell you. Im bringing Tae with us. I dont want to be the third wheel here and I think it would be nice if we will have double date right?"

They both fell silent. All I can see in their eyes are worries and pain. Whats wrong?

"Tae, I dont think it will be a good idea. Im really sorry.. I guess we'll hang out next-"

But Jisoo cut me off

"Its fine Jendeuk. I-i was j-just surprised! Right Chae?"

Oh! She called her gf in her name which means she's nervous.. But why??

JISOO

Afted picking up Chipmunk, we went straight to pick up Jennie. She told me that Lisa knew nothing about me thats why she's excited to meet me. Jennie was about to go inside my car when we heard a car honking behind us and its...

Taehyung?!?!?!

Before I could speak, Jennie interrupt.

"Jisoo unnie, I forgot to tell you. Im bringing Tae with us. I dont want to be the third wheel here and I think it would be nice if we will have double date right?"

Yeah right! I glanced at my chipmunk and she has the same expression with me. We dont know what to do. We are afraid to hurt the both Lisa and her. This is not a good idea I swear!

She was about to shoo Taehyung away but I interrupted her

"Its fine Jendeuk. I-i was j-just surprised! Right Chae?"

I dont know why I said that. I glanced at my gf and gave her a "Im-left-with-no-choice" look and she just nod.

We went to the bar and we are still hoping, this will be a good night for all of us...