28

LISA

I really dont know what to feel right now. I feel devastated! I thought they broke up?!?! No no no no this isnt real! This is just a dream Lisa!

I came back to my senses when Jennie spoke up again

"I know you will be happy for me Lis. Thank you so much for coming to my life. You can never be replaced Lis. I loved you so much but guess what? Fate played with us."

I didnt listen to whatever she was saying. I was deeply hurt inside. I am feeling mixes emotions.

I have to fight! I dont care anymore...

"J-jen... P-please tell me t-this is j-just a dream. P-please... J-jen please... I admit, all these years, its you Ive been thinking and the thought of moving on is me m-moving on from all those pain a-and choosing a n-new start for us... P-please J-jen... B-baby.... T-tell me you still love me..."

I looked horrible and I feel so devastated. I burst out crying. Pleading her to stay and be with me but there, I saw her...

Walking out with no emotions at all....

JENNIE

I thought she already has moved on? I walked out at the cafe not because I want it to end but because I dont want to see her at that state. I already have moved on right?? Im already happy with him right?? I should not feel this way...

ring ring ring

Taehyung:

"Jen? Where are you right now? I missed you alreaaaddyy.. By the way, dont forget our appointment later okay? I love you so much Jen and I am willing to do EVERYTHING for you even if it will cause me pain. I love you, bye! See you later!"

I didnt have the chance to reply cause he already hung up. He's weird. Usually, he will wait for me to speak but today was different. I better fix myself cause we'll be going to the wedding planner later.