32

3rd Person

The room was filled with cries til they didnt notice that someone was already catching her breath and passed out, almost losing her pulse.

CHAEYOUNG

I was about to hug Lisa when I saw her, looking lifeless at her bed. Jennie unnie and Bambam were still crying not noticing my panic. I checked her heartbeat and its not good.

"NO NO NO!!! LISAAAA NOOO!!! BAM, JENNIE PLEASE CALL AN AMBULANCE RIGHT NOW!"

They both stopped crying and were also at a panic state right now. Bambam quickly went to tha garage to start the car and went back to carry Lisa.

Bambam drove as fast as he can but...

Lisa's heart stopped beating...

"Lisaaaa noooo!! Pleaaasseee!!"

We rushed inside the hospital and the nurses took over. Minutes later, the doctor came out...

"Are you the family of Ms. Manoban? Im really sorry. We tried to b-but --"

I couldnt hear the doctors anymore. All I hear is my shouts of pain. Bambam and Jennie was also crying hard.

JENNIE

I was crying so hard til I heard Chaeyoung shouting

"NO NO NO!!! LISAAAA NOOO!!! BAM, JENNIE PLEASE CALL AN AMBULANCE RIGHT NOW!"

I panicked. I told Bambam to just drive our way to the nearest hospital. We just cant wait for an ambulance to come. Bambam went back and carried Lisa.

We sat at the backseat still trying to revive Lisa but her heartbeat is going slower and slower...

No pleaasee..

Lisa please fight...

Please fight this...

Lisa's heartbeat suddenly stopped making us more panicked. We rushed her inside and gladly the nurses and doctors were fast.

We waited for minutes till a doctor went out..

"Are you the family of Ms. Manoban? Im really sorry. We tried to b-but --"

Thats it! The three of us cried loudly. None of us paid attention to the doctor. Can you blame us? Of course not! Lisa is so special but I broke her. I ruined her.. I hurt her...

Pleaseee Lisa....