37

JENNIE POV

Wait!!  Is that........

A HUGE UNICORN STUFF TOY?!?!?!?!

WAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

(AN: SORRY FOR THE EPIC CLIFFHANGER HAHAHA)

LISA POV

Jennie saw the big stuff I was trying to hide a while ago and yes... This is the perfect time to execute my surprise...

3rd Person

As Jennie was busy sniffing and hugging the toy, she remembered Lisa. She was struggling to face her since the stuff is too big and its blocking her view. When she turn it sidewards, her mouth went agape...

There she is....

The woman she waited for long

Kneeling in front of her holding the purplish box with a shining diamond ring inside of it...

"Love, it took me so long to do this and Im sorry for that haha. When I first met you, I knew you are the one. Youre the girl that I wanna marry, the girl I wanna love for the rest of my life and I have 0% doubt about it. I will be your soldier and you will always be my commander.  Im willing to risk everything just to have you, to protect you and to give you the world even if  it means my life. Will you do the honor to be my commander and queen? Will you marry this crackhead in front of you?"

Jennie was continuosly sobbing and Lisa was already shaking because of nervousness. She waited and waited...

"YES!!! I WILL MARRY YOU BABY!!"

And they both share a passionate kiss and a warm hug...

This day gets no better cause for them, its the best..