22

LISA

FUCK! I didnt see that coming! I cant either blame Bambam for doing that but I didnt expect it to be this painful.

Yes! I was affected by Jen and Tae! I thought Im already okay but no! It still hurts!

Im on my house now with Bam with me. We are already packing our bags for our departure tomorrow. Bam went to sleep early cause he's a heavy sleeper.

I heard a knock on the door and I was surprised to see Chae and Jisoo on the peephole. I hope they didnt bring Jennie with them. I let them and they were sorry. I told them that its fine.

I have to stay strong and Im sure I'll be fine sooner or later. I told Chae what will happen after my vacation. I told them that it may take a long time before I could possibly return. I will be deployed somewhere where we can face the most dangerous terrorist in the country.

They left me cause they really need to go back home. Its still 8 in the evening so I decided to drink some wine.

I heard the doorbell rang again. Maybe its Chae and Jichu. They may something to tell me...

JENNIE

Taehyung gave me some time. He did not bother asking any questions. We almost arrived in my place when I stopped him. I have to go somewhere. I need to make things right as soon as possible...

LISA

I was about to open the door when the door suddenly opened and it revealed a----

Crying Jennie???

Please stop crying Jen.. I cant bear to see you like that...

I dont know what gotten into me but I just unconsciously hugged her. She burried her face into the crook of my neck. She still smell the same...

She repeatedly apologize but I told her that its never her fault. I comforted her and was about to wipe her tears when...

She suddenly kissed me

She kissed me like she's never seen me for years...

I dont know but..

I just kissed her back...