14

LISA

Great! I had hangover! Yeah I remember last night. I passed out and regained my consciousness when we arrived at home.

I went downstairs and saw Bambam enjoying his meal. I told him that we will stay indoors today and he just pouted. Eew! Disgusting!

JISOO

Last night was a blast. But I already missed my someone special. I decided to meet her today and I left Jennie with Taehyung. Taehyung slept at Jennie's place last night cause he was so drunk and he cant drive properly.

I arrived at the cafe and saw the most beautiful person in my life.

"Baby! Come here!" she called me

"I missed you so much chipmunk!"

Yeah I call her chipmunk cause her cheeks are plump. She is Park Chaeyoung, my one and only.

We both decided to come over my place. I mean Jennie's place. I didnt told her my crazy friend's name cause its a surprise.

JENNIE

Taehyung left early and so did Jisoo. Where is that chicken addict? Maybe she's going to meet her girlfriend.

I was about to go to my room when I heard the door being slammed.

"Surprise!!!"

Jisoo came home shouting surprise. I glared at her but I froze at my place when I saw the person with her which I assumed her girlfriend. Jisoo saw the both of us shocked. I cant help it anymore! I went to my room and locked myself.

JISOO

Aish! That girl!!!! She's really weird. Lemme rephrase that. They are both weird. It seems like they knew each other before. I cant help it so I asked my baby. I was also shocked when she blurted out one name...

"Lisa"

I was so confused right now. She noticed it and motioned me to sit down with her. She explained everything to me. So she is Lisa's bestfriend? But why is Jennie acting weird a while ago? All I knew was Jennie does not know a thing about her? Brain please work for meeeeeee

"Chu, I saw her with someone else. And they are enjoying their moment"

Wait! Dont tell me she is the girl Jennie was talking about? Aish! This girl really! She messed her own lovelife.

JENNIE

What is she doing here?? I thought she is with Lisa? How come she became Jisoo unnie's girlfriend?? Im so confused af right now. Maybe they broke up with each other. Hah! Serves you right, bitch!

But I dont care anymore as long as she doesnt own Lisa anymore. Well, I think she's a good person so nothing to worry.

CHAEYOUNG

I was dumbfounded when I saw the girl who hurt Lisa. I want to punched her right now and I guess she already know me. But I wont judge either. I think she's really a nice person just like Lisa said to me.