31

JENNIE

We went to the bar as fast as we could. And there, I saw her.

So drunk...

So helpless...

So hurt...

Chae told me to just go home and rest but I insisted. I want to stay with Lisa til morning.

We arrived at her place and went directly to her room. Bambam went downstairs to get a basim with water while I stayed silent. I was standing near the window and was about to speak when Lisa spoke. I think she didnt noticed me so I just stayed silent.

"C-chae... I still love her but she doesnt feel the same way Chae... W-what did I do wrong?!?! I-I still l-love her Chae... "

She laughed weakly and then continued talking

"I am a weak person Chae and thats why Jennie doesnt love me anymore. Haha its so ironic. I never unloved her Chae thinking that she still love me but I was just being delusional. Hahahahahaha!"

I felt so hurt hearing her with those words. I am really hurt and guilty seeing her at this state. What she said left the three of us shocked...

After laughing, Lisa sit up straight in her bed as if she's sober enough. I saw Bambam enter the room and went near me.

"Chae, I do have a secret to tell hahaha. Only Dad knows this so keep your mouth shut okay? Hahaha!"

Bambam went over to Chae and was about to speak when Lisa interrupted again

"Oh! Bammmmiieeeee!!! Youre also here? Wooah!! I have a sheeecreeet haha! Bammie remember when I left the camp for about three months? Weeeell, I got diagnoseeed HAHAHAHAHA great right??? Dad faawwnnd aawwt that I have a serriooouuss heart disheeasee. Hahahaha weelll, I overcame it! Why?? Because of maah baaabby.. You know her?? She's Jennieeeee.. I stayed strong for heeer hahaha but..."

I was completely shocked and guilty from what I heard. I didnt noticed that were already crying then Lisa burst out crying and seems like fuming with anger..

"She dont love me anymore Chae. It hurts Bammie! Fuck it!!! You know what?!?! I am not allowed to drink at least 2 cans of beer cause it maybe the end of me but I'd rather die than to have no Jennie with me!!! It fucking hurts Chae!! "

She burst out crying! We all burst crying! This is all my fault!! I cannot forgive myself if something bad will happen to her.