Chapter 5 : Dealing with concealed intelligence 101

There are a handful of people I don't put up with:

People who jump too close you to at the pool.

People who look over your phone when you're texting someone.

People who don't cover their mouth when coughing.

...and people who try to fuck you for a grade.

You might be wondering whether I shattered my cup of tea over the counter so I could shove the broken glass in his rib. Well, the thought crossed my mind but the tea cup was too pretty.

I wiped my chin that was dripping with green watery liquid from spitting out my tea out of shock, than stood up from my chair silently. I grabbed my bag from the counter and headed for the door. Before I walked out, I turned towards James.

"Thank you for your hospitality mister Miles, I smiled right before I turned towards Alexander, starting from tomorrow, I'm changing classes" I declared.

He looked like I hit him in the face with a sack of bricks.

"Why?" he frowned innocently, like he didn't just ask me to sleep with him for a grade in front of his dad.

I'd rather cut the middle man and shag Mister Henderson directly for my A+.

"Because I could be wealthy enough to buy my way out of hell and explore every crevasse of this planet and I still would have lived only half a life, had I not treated the people around me with respect and consideration"

Those words seemed to have hit him a little but you can never be too sure with this idiot. He has no emotional intelligence.

I head for the door and before I take it, I turn towards his dad again.

"there's a naked man running around in the woods by the way" I inform, refereeing to the crazed idiot who opened the door for me earlier.

And with that I was out of the house. 

I slowly walked down the stairs of the front of the house and then stopped and breathed in.

Fuck this day.

I had tears on the rim of my waterline, ready to pour but I didn't allow it. I couldn't allow it. I just swallowed hard and kept sniffing away.

I'm not one to feel victimized but this week's been hell for me. Markus's assault's been getting more and more aggressive, at this point I don't know if I can take it anymore and that stupid A+ was the one highlight that kept me going, a reminder and a promise that all will soon eventually be over and it got snatched right under my feet, knocking me down on my ass.

And then I get sexually assaulted again by a rich psychoneurotic sexual deviant.

-Alexa!, someone called behind me and I quickly wiped my damp eyes.

I turned around and saw Alexander coming out of the house. He got dressed. He was wearing a grey shirt and black pants. He was walking towards me while putting on a black leather jacket.

"what do you want, you flaming imbecile!" I impatiently spit.

He glanced towards the woods while rolling his shoulder blades to adjust the jacket, then his blue eyes fell back on me. He noticed I was crying but he just broke eye contact to look in the distance.

"I'm taking you home, its dark out" he answered simply.

Before I could tell him to go fuck himself with a 10 inch pole, we both heard someone's car engine roaring in the distance heading towards the house. I turned around as a white Bugatti parked right at our feet a few seconds later. The door opened and out came no one but COLE BROWN.