Meet Tyra Mikeals

I walk into the Mystic Grill. Real original. I walk to the bar, and am met with a cute blond. "Can I get a..... hmm... can I get a tequila?" I ask the frail human. "I'm gonna need some ID." He says, and I smirk. "Your to kind, darling." I say, the hand him my fake ID.

"I'm Tyra Mikeals, as you can tell. What's your name?" I ask. "Sorry I'm underage, and in a relationship." He says, and I smirk. "Yes, I know. Your courted to Rebekah Mikealson. Am I correct?" I ask. I see his eyes bulge, and smirk. "I love keeping up in town gossip. I'm a reporter, and I'm here to cover this ball the Mikealson family is hosting. It's my job to learn about them." I say, and he seems to loose his nervousness slightly.

"How about that drink now, darling?" I ask. He hands me my car back, then turns around. I watch him take a bottle from behind the counter, and can sense the vervain in it. He then pours that in my drink, and hands it to me. I raise the glass to my lip, and see him from the corner of my eye, watching me. I internally smirk and down the whole drink, ignoring the burn it gives me.

He looks at me shocked, and I smile. "Well, I guess I should be on my merry little way. I'll see you tomorrow at the ball." I say, and he nods. "By the way," I say, turning around from the door, "I never got your name." I finish. "Matt Donovan." He says. "Matt... got it. I'll see you tomorrow, Matt Donovan." I say, then walk out.

I walk over to my blue 1976 chevy camaro ss, and see someone leaning against it. "Can I help you?" I ask, and the person looks up and turns around. "Nice car." He fauns. Ah. Damon Salvatore. Haven't seen him since the sixties. Of course he won't remember that since I wiped his memory. "Well thanks. Now, if you'll get your bum off it, we can both be on our merry little way." I say, and he smirks.

"Well, ya see, sweet cheeks, I don't like when random people pop into my town, who just so happen to know everything about my biggest enemy!" He says, and I smirk. "Who? The Mikaelsons? Everyone seems to have a dilemma with them! I personally their quite exquisite, but that's just me." I say, and he changes his face and flashes at me to shove me against the car.

"Who are you?!" He asks. "Tyra Mikeals." I say, and see something flash in his eyes. "Well you might want to get out of here, sweet cheeks. No vampires ever last here." He says, and I smirk. "It seems you and your brother have. Along with your little Barbie, Caroline." I say, and he steps back.

"Who are you?" He asks once more, and I roll my eyes. "You'll find sooner or later, darling. For now, I can't have people following me." I say, then snap his neck. This is going to be so much fun.