The morning after

My eyes flutter open and I look around me. I see an unfamiliar room, so I sit up. I hear something peculiar, so I look below me. There I see Damon Salvatore  laying on the bed, shirtless. I look at my own body, and see that I'm thankfully in a tank top and underwear.

I don't remember anything from last night after the ninth beer. I then feel something crusty on my face, so I get out of the bed and walk over to Damon's bathroom. I look in the mirror and see my hair all over the place, but that's not what concerns me. What concerns me is the dried blood under my nose, and the dried tears under my bloodshot eyes. I turn the water on and rinse my face off.

I walk back into Damon's room, and see him awake. "What happened last night? I don't remember anything." I say, and he laughs. "Well, we had a lot of drinks. We dance. Then came back here and you were toasted." He says. I bite my lip.

"Did we....." I ask, avoiding the question. "No. You declared you were going to bed. I found you in here and didn't see the need to move you." He says and I feel relief spread through my veins. "Oh thank goodness! Not that I'm saying your not hot, but that'd make things awkward." I say and he laughs and smirks.

"Then What did happen. Why did I have blood and tears?" I ask. "I'm not exactly sure. You started screaming. Then you were talking about your dad, and you told him not to hurt Klaus. Then your nose started bleeding and you woke up. You cried then we went to sleep, and you slept on top of me literally." He says, and I laugh while smiling.

"You have a beautiful smile." Damon says, and laugh uncontrollably. "Umm...... you do remember that I'm a thousand year old original hybrid, who just so happens to be the twin sister of the big and bad Klaus Mikaelson, right?" I ask, and he chuckles. "Yes, Tyra. I remember that, but your also my best friend. You have been for years and you always will be." He says and I smile.

"Well, on that lovely note, let's go get food, I'm hungry." I say, and smirk while he rolls his eyes. I laugh, and grab his arm to pull him out of his house.

We get to a bar, and I smile. We walk in, and music blares into my ears. I smirk at Damon, and walk over to a table. "I'm gonna go get drinks!" I say, then walk away. I go to a bar, and the guy smiles. "Hi pretty darlin." He says, and I roll my eyes. "Two Bourbons please." I ask and he nods.

I walk back over to Damon, set the cups down, and he laughs. I then pull a girl over to us, and she smirks at Damon. I turn her back to me, and look her in the eye. "Don't scream. Don't run. You'll enjoy this." I compelled, then bite into her neck. Damon bites the other side and we both stand there.

The girl falls to the ground dead, and I turn to Damon. I see blood on his mouth, so I lean in. I got to wipe it off, but he pulls me into a kiss. I deepen it, and he puts his hands on my hips. I wrap mine around his neck, and push him against the wall.

I pull apart from him, and lean my forehead on his. "This is what I want." I whisper to him. He leans back in and kisses me lightly this time. "I want this." He whispers to me. I smile then vamp speed away.