Reconciliation

I feel the sting of another blade dragging through my abdomen, and I scream in pain. I then feel hands dig themselves in, and I squeeze my eyes shut even tighter, willing for the pain to go away.

The man finally puts all his treacherous toys down, and grabs the rag. He pulls his glove from hi arms, and wipes off his face from where my blood got on him. He then walks away, and I try to get my chest to stop heaving. I then hear whistling, so I look to my left. There I see a man. He turns his head to me, and I gasp. "Well, hello, love." He says. He then smirks at me, so I smirk back at him.

I shoot him from my laying position, and hear footsteps. I cringe away and cover my ears. I start crying and shut my eyes.

Hands wrap around my wrist, and I scream. "Hey, it's me! It's me!" A soothing voice whispers. I slowly open my eyes, and see Damon. He sighs, and I lay my head on his chest. He let's go of my wrists, and wraps his arms around me.

Damon's POV
I wrap my arms around Tyra's slim gram, and sigh. The doctor really screwed her up. It's been almost two weeks since we escaped, and she still has nightmares. I did for a couple days after, but I think he did something extra to her, because she's not just having dreams of Augustine. She's having dreams of her child hood.

XxX
Tyra walks down the stairs, and joins me on the couch. "How you feeling?" I ask her. She wraps her arms around my waist, and lays her head on my chest. "Damon, I'm scared." She says. That's when I realize somethings really wrong. Tanya Elizabeth Mikealson does not admit to her emotions, let alone any "weak" ones.

"Do you wanna go hunt?" I ask her, and she shakes her head. "Tyra, you haven't eaten in two weeks. Your gonna desiccate." I tell her, and she sighs. "Then just get me a blood bag." She replies. Tyra is always one for the kill. She hates blood bags. She says there like Dr. Pepper when you wanted Pepsi.

Tanya's POV
Damon walks in, and hands me the blood bag. I take a sip from it, and ignore the horrid test it gives me. I drink the rest of it, then throw it away in the kitchen.

I walk back to the living room, and Damon sighs. "I think you need to go to New Orleans." He says, and I look at him confused. "It's been two weeks, Tyra, and you haven't gotten any better. Elijah and Rebekah are blowing up my phone checking on you. I think you should go visit them." He says, and I sigh. "I'm sorry, Damon. I'm fine, really. It's just hard to get back into things. The doc did something, and I just don't feel normal. I'll get better, I promise." I say, and he nods. I sit down next to him, and kiss him on the cheek. "You missed." He says smirking. I smirk to, and kiss him full on the lips.