Ball

There's a knock on my door, so I finish applying my lipstick, and walk to open it. I pull it open, and see the kid standing on the other side. "Aw, Jer Bear, you couldn't wait to see me?" I ask, fake thankfulness. "I thought you said six." He says, and I pinch his cheek. "It's okay if your dumb." I say, and he pushes my hand from his face. "You seem to forget, I'm not doing this for fun." He says, and I smirk. "Yes you are. You don't know it, but you are." I say, and he rolls his eyes.

"Anyways. I'm not completely ready, so you sit down. Make yourself at home." I say, as he walks into my house. "Want something to drink? I have water, coke, sprite, blood, and an endless supply of old wine." I say, and he rolls his eyes. I fake pout, then lean over the counter.

"Listen, Jer Bear. I'm trying to be hospitable to my date, but your making it nearly impossible." I say, fake pouting. "Like I said. I'm only here because I have to be!" He says, and I smirk. "Whatever you say, Jer Bear. Now, I'm gonna go finish getting ready." I say, then walk upstairs to my room.

I finish curling my hair and put my dress on. I then put my shoes on, and look in the mirror. Somethings missing. I look in my armoire, and see one silver and one pink earring.

I walk through the beautiful town of Italy, my sweet little sister by my side. We walk into a merchants shop, and go straight to the wall with earnings. "What do you wish to fine, sister?" Rebekah asks me as we look at them. "I want something for the two of us, little sister." I respond. She smiles, and I find a man staring at us from the counter.

"May I help you find something?" He asks. "Yes. I want something original, that never has been, and never will be made." I say, and he smiles. "I have something just like that." He responds, then pulls out two sets of studs. One pink. One silver. "One of a kind, and the parts for it were destroyed." He says. "I need something to match though." I respond, then Rebekah speaks up. "Why don't I take one pink and one silver, while you take one pink and one silver?" She offers, causing me to smile. "Sounds perfect. Well take them." I say and the man smiles. "That will be $3,216. There made of expensive materials." He says, and I smirk as I hand him the money. He stares at me shocked, and I laugh, along with Rebekah.

I put the earrings in, and smile. My lovely little sister. Oh I miss her. She was the one who kept me from loosing myself when we turned.