Besties

I walk through town, and spot Rebekah talking with her boy. I smile. She finally gets her happy ending. I walk up to them, and Matt looks at me. "Hey, Tyra." He says. "Sup, Matt Donovan." I respond, and Rebekah looks at me confused. "Oh, your boyfriend was the first person who offered me kindness in this town." I say, and she smiles.

"Well, I see you made friends fast." Matt Donovan says. "Oh, no, darling. I told you a small fib. My new name, since 1934 is Tyra Mikeals. My real name is Tanya Mikealson. I just couldn't let my siblings know I was in town. Now they do." I say, and he looks at me shocked. "But you drank the vervain." He says. "Matt Donovan, have you know faith in me darling? I am just as much an original hybrid as my darling twin Nicklaus is." I say, and he covers behind Rebekah. I roll my eyes, show him my hybrid face, then go to normal.

"Your just like Klaus!" He says, causing Rebekah and I to chuckle. "Oh, no, darling. Im much worse then my dear brother. He may be older, but I'm stronger." I say, then turn to Rebekah. "We are going shopping. I'll meet you at the house at 2." I say, and she nods. I smile, then vamp speed away.

I start to walk through the town when I feel a sudden force behind me. I stop and smirk. I slowly turn around, and there I'm met with a lovely smirk such as my own. "Hello, Damon." I say, and he looks at me. "Hi, Tyra." He responds, and I smirk. "Your so much fun to toy with, Damon Salvatore." I say, and he looks at me confused. I lean in, look him in the eyes, and speak.

"Remember." I watch as millions of emotions cross him, then he looks up at me. I smile, and he suddenly pulls me into his chest. He kisses my cheek, and I smile. "I've missed you." He says. "You can't miss what you don't remember." I respond, and he smirks. "I did always love your remarks." He says.

1957
I walk into the bar, and see a cute boy dancing with a girl. He then bites her neck, and I smirk. I walk up to him, tap him on the shoulder, and he turns around to me. "Can I help you?" He asks. I look at his lips, and see blood on the side. I wipe it off with my thumb, then suck it off. He stares at me shocked, and I smirk.

"Names Tyra." I say, and he smirks. "Damon Salvatore." He replies, and I laugh. "Trust me. I know who you are. Every vampire knows who you are. The allusive Salvatore brothers. Killing themselves for the vicious Kathryn Pierce." I say, and he pushes me against the wall holding my neck. I laugh, then break his hand to let go of me.

"Your almost a hundred years now. You should know, older means stronger." I say, then switch positions. He grabs at my hand, and I let go. "I like you, Damon Salvatore. You seem cool. Trust me, that's a true compliment if you've ever seen one." I say, and he looks at me confused. "This is going to be so much fun."