Scar

I walk out of the bedroom, and look to see my siblings and mother staring at me. "Everybody's already left, darling. I suggest you leave to." Finn says, and I smirk. "Always the jerk, aren't you Finn?" I state, and they all look confused. "How do you know who we are?" Elijah asks. "I know everything about each of you." I say, then think of how to put them on edge. "I also know about sweet little Tanya. A darling she was." I say, and they look at me with murderous glares, except Nicklaus.

"What do you mean was?" Asks Kol. "Oh, you don't know. She died about 87 years ago. I never met her, but I read about her. Apparently her twin brother tried to kill her or something. Then she died by her own hands." I half-lie. They all turn to Nik, and I see a tear forming in his eye. I feel one forming in mine as well, so I quickly wipe it so they won't know it's me. I feel the pain Nik is feeling. I ignore it.

"Where'd you get the scar from?" Elijah asks out of the blue, so we all turn to him. "It is a really peculiar scar. What happened?" He asks, and I curse myself. My makeup must have run off. "When I was a human, got caught in a fight between two men. One caught me with his sword." I say, only a white-lie.

"What about the earrings? Only my sisters had those!" Kol says. "I already went over this with your sister. Found them in a store. Lady said the chick didn't care for 'em any more." I say, and I look at Nik. He's no longer crying, but I can still feel the regret and sadness he feels.

Elijah looks between Nik and I, then vamp speeds to Nik. He breaks his arm, and I almost let out a yelp. "Elijah! What was that for?!" Rebekah yells. "Tanya and Nicklaus are linked. What he feels, she feels." Elijah says. Rebekah then looks at me. She goes to vamp speed at me, but I throw her against the wall.

Hmmm. Let's see. Should I tell them or not. Should I let them feel the pain I feel. I look to Nik, and I can tell he is feeling my internal fight. I take a deep breath, and allow my veins to pop under my eyes, and my eyes turn to the hybrid yellow as usual. They all turn to me shocked, and Rebekah vamp speeds up to hug me, crying at the time. I smile a smile I haven't had in 93 years, and pull her closer to me. "Your okay! Your alive!" She says, tears falling through. "It's okay, Bekah. It's okay, little sister." I say, and then look up to see our brothers staring at us. This'll be fun.