I do have a heart pt2

I slowly turn my head to the side, and try to sit up. I fail, then try to lift my arms. I fail. I lift my head and see straps and chains holding me down. I jerk again, but they don't budge. I hear movement, so I look and see the doc putting more medicine in my apparent IV. I then feel more vervain and wolfsebain flood my system and I groan. He then picks up a scalpel, and smirks.

He then cuts into my arm, and I scream. The blade has vervain and wolfsebain on it as well. Great.

New Orleans
Elijah POV
"Rebekah, you must understand-" I start, but Haley cuts me off. "Yeah, Rebekah, you must understand, everything is about protecting my baby. But don't worry about me. I'm just the carrier!" She says. "Haley, your not-" Rebekah gets cut off when Nicklaus walks up to us.

I go to say something, but I stop when I see the cuts all over his body. On his torso, his arms, his neck, his legs. He looks up at me, and I read his laps as we say the same thing. "Tanya!"

Whitemores office
I scream as he cuts into my chest, and I look down. There I see that I actually do I have a heart. If I were any other situation I would laugh.

Rebekah's POV
We walk up to the building Sophie directed us to, and I listen in. I hear a pain filled scream, and I wince. I look to Elijah to see if he heard Tanya, but he has a look of concentration. I listen in again, and hear grunting. I then hear a hand hitting metal, and I sigh. Damon Salvatore.

"Nicklaus, go get the boy. Rebekah, you and I will get Tanya." Elijah says. Nik goes to say something, but I cut him off. "You two are linked, Nik. What she feels, you feel. You can't save her if your both getting hurt." I say, then walk into the building. I hear footsteps, and turn to see them following.

Klaus POV
I follow behind them, and wince when I feel another cut in my arm. It starts bleeding, but I ignore it and walk to the cell door. I find Damon Salvatore banging on the door next to this cell, but the puddle of blood on the floor stops me. Tanya's.

I walk over to Damon, and break open the door for his cell, igniting the vervain laces on it. He looks at me, and I grab his arm. I vamp speed out of the building, and make him sit down. "Tyra!" He yells. He gets to run, but I hold him down. Can't compel him because there's vervain in his system.