Ball pt2

We walk in through the doors, and I smirk at every human who turns to gawk at me. I hear footsteps, so i turn to see Tatias doppelganger walking over to us, Damon Salvatore on her arm. "Jer. WHos this?" She greets her brother. "Elena, this is Tyra Mikeals. Tyra, this is my sister Elena." He says, pretending i know nothing of her. Igo to fake, but she speaks before I can. "Why are you with her? Your dating Bonnie!" She says,so i then smile, and turn to Jer bear. "Aww. You have a girlfriend. That's so sweet." I fake, and dopplewrench turns to me.

"Did you compel him?!" She asks me. "Oh honey. I wouldn't-" I say, but the kid cuts me off. "No, Elena. I just know her from when you sent me to Colorado. She's a reporter and is doing a story over the ball. I told her id escort her." He says, and i look at him amused that he would lie for me. "What does Bonnie think of this?" She asks, crossing her arms. "Oh Bonnies perfectly fine with it. Now, if you'll excuse us, we have people to meet." I say, then walk off, Jer bear still on my arm.

I make my way to the mini bar, and an obviously compelled waiter comes over. What can i get ya?" He asks, looking me up and down. "Well first, you can learn how to treat a lady with respect. Secondly, get me a glass of bourbon please." I say, then someone stands next to me. "Make that two." I hear, and i almost freeze at the darling sound i haven't heard in decades.

The waiter hands us our drinks, and i turn to the girl. "Tyra Mikeals." I say sticking out my hand to my little sister. She looks at me shocked, but quickly covers it. "Rebekah Mikealson. Do i know you?" She asks, and i smirk. "I don't believe so." I respond, then notice she's wearing her other half of the earings. She notices my gaze, then looks at my ears.

Her face suddenly goes cruel, and she shows her veins. "Where did you get those earrings?!" She asks. "I found them in some shop in Italy." I say, fake worriedly. "Liar, only one other person has a set of those earrings!" She says, then grabs my throat, not caring if any humans see. IM impressed, Rebekah. "The lady said some chick gave them to her. Said she didn't care for them anymore." I lie, and see the pain it puts on her face.

Rebekah looks at me, lets me go, then walks off. I hear her sniffle a little, and feel my heart yearn for her. Out of all my siblings, Rebekah and i have always been closest, other than Nik, but that's unavoidable considering he's my twin. I only left because he hurt my little sister. I then ran because he tried to kill me.