Ball pt3

I hear the music turn off, and look up to the staircase. There I see my mother, Finn, Elijah, Kol, Rebekah, and Klaus. My heart stops, and i smile, but quickly cover it. I can't let my guard down. Now that there all hear, they are going to want to know why I fled from Nik.

Elijah gives some boring speech, then pulls us into the living room for a waltz. I laugh at all the petty humans trying to dance, and failing miserably. Jeremey surprisingly enough grabs my hand, and leads me after the others. "I'm flattered, Jer Bear. You thought to dance with me." I fake loveliness. He rolls his eyes, and I smirk.

The kid then spins me, and I land in the arms of my older brother. He puts my hand in his, and his other around my waist. "I take it your not one for conversation." I say, and he looks at me. "My apologies. Do we know each other?" He asks. "I know you, but you don't know me." In ways this is true. He no longer knows who I am.

Elijah then spins me, and I land in someone else's arms. The persons hand fits perfectly in mine, so I look up to him. My heart drops, and my mouth goes dry. "Hello, Love." He says. My mouth opens to reply, but I can't. I knew he was here, but I'm not ready to talk to him. I pull away from him, and this puts the whole dance out of swing. He looks at me confused, and I walk away from him.

I walk into one of the bedrooms, and pace around the room. Don't let him effect you, Tanya! He is nothing! He is just a monster who cares none for you! You hate him! You should hate him! You need to hate him! You do hate him!