03

Charlee got to work. She felt sick to her stomach. She didn't know how much longer that she would be able to act as if she was okay. She walked into the staffroom and sighed as she josh. He looked to her and smirked "hey sexy, maybe we should have some more fun sometime" he said as he took a Steph towards her as she stepped away from him and glared "stay away from me, don't touch me" she said as he looked to her and frowned as Iain walked into the staffroom. He looked to Charlee and frowned as he saw off that she looked as josh walked out "Are you okay?" Iain asked as Charlee looked to him and smiled "I'm fine" she said as he looked to her and smiled. "I miss you. We don't seem to do anything together anymore, how about we have a night soon, just you and me" he said as he wrapped her arms around her and pulled her towards him and kissed her "maybe, later in the week" she said as he nodded.

***

Iain stood in cubicles as he came in with a call out. He looked to Charlee and frowned as he saw her tense up as josh walked past her. Iain knee Harper, they had been together over a year and he knew that something was up with her. Iain knew she had been hiding something and he didn't want to push her on something. Iain knew that josh was the reason for why she wasn't herself. Sam walked over to Iain as she looked to him and smiled "what's up with you?" Sam asked Iain as he looked to her and sighed "something has happened with Charlee and I know that he is responsible" Iain said as he looked towards josh and glared.

Later that day, Charlee stood in cubicles as josh walked over to her and smirked "you look good" he said as she walked over to him and glared "stay away from me" she said as he looked to her and glared "what are you afford of me" he asked as he chuckled as she looked to him with fear as she pushed past him and walked off into the staff toilets where she throw up in the toilet. She fell to the floor and groaned as she ran her hand through her hair and sighed. She didn't know how much longer she could act as if she was fine for.

***

Later that day, Charlee sat in the staffroom as she wiped the tears from her eyes. Iain walked in and frowned as he sat next to her and smiled "talk to me Charlee, I love you and I know something is up" he said as she looked to him and sighed "something happened...something happened to me and I don't know what to do. I just feel so numb and broken" she said as he looked to her and frowned as he pulled her close and kissed her head "your not broken, I've got you. I will always have you" Iain said as she sobbed into his chest just as josh walked in and looked to the two of them. Iain glared at josh knowing he had done something to Charlee and was going to make him pay, but Charlee didn't know how to tell Iain that she was raped.