07

Charlee groaned as she woke up in hospital. She winced in pain as she looked to the cuts on her body and frowned as she remembered how josh had came around to her house and how he had attacked her and pushed her through the window.she remembered how Iain had came and not much after that. She knew that she had been on a high dosage of morphine for the pain. She looked and smiled as she saw Connie walked in "hey" Charlee said as Connie walked over to her and smiled. Connie took a hold of her daughter's hand and looked to her and smiled "how are you feeling" she asked as Charlee looked to her and smiled "that this is the lowest of the low and that it can only look upwards. He came to my home and attacked me and I just feel fragile and broken" Charlee said as Connie looked to her and smiled "your not, your a warrior and you know it, it's going to be okay, he won't hurt you anymore" Connie said.

Charlee looked to her and smiled "where's Iain, I thought that he would be here" Charlee asked as Connie looked to her and smiled "there's something that you need to know, there was an accident. You were involved and come out safe but Sam was involved, she didn't make it. Iain will be here soon, he just needs a moment" Connie said as Charlee nodded. She knew Sam was Iain's best friend and she knew just how much this would kill him for what happened to Sam "are you sure your okay" Connie asked as she started to cry "I just don't want it on my head anymore, what happened to me and I want it to go away" she sobbed as Connie placed a hand on top of hers and smiled "it's all going to be okay" Connie said as Charlee looked to her and smiled.

***

Later that day, Charlee smiled as Iain walked into her hospital room. She looked to him and smiled as she offered him her hand as he took a hold of it and smiled "I heard about Sam, I'm so sorry" she said as he looked to her and sighed "it was my fault, Mia jumped and i was so distracted to care. I was worried over you" he said as she looked to him and smiled "it's not your fault, I promise you" she said as he looked to her and smiled as he leant in and kissed her "are you okay" he asked as she looked to him and smiled "know that I have you, I am" she said as he looked to her and smiled.

***

Charlee smiled as Connie wheeled her through the ED as they saw josh as he was being questioned by the police . He looked to charlee and smirked "so have you finally come to admit you lied and it was consensual" he asked as she rolled her eyes at him "no as it wasn't. I come to tell you that you rot in hell as you pay for what you did to me as I won't let what you did ruin my life" Charlee said as Connie wheeled her off and smiled "your better than him Charlee, no matter what" Connie said as Charlee looked to her and smiled