06

Charlee sighed as she sat in her flat. She felt anxious. She send Iain a text and smiled. She knew he was on call tonight. Charlee couldn't help but not feel safe over the fact that she was alone. She never felt safe since what had happened with josh. Charlee sighed as she heard a knock at the door. She stood up and answered the door and paled as she saw josh. She went to push the door opened as he pushed in. He looked to her and frowned "I raped you? You know as much as I do that you wanted it, you and Iain had a fight and I know you wanted to me. Your lying" he said as she walked backwards away from him. She didn't want to be near him she was scared "no, I was drink and helpless and you forced yourself on me, I said no" she said as he looked to her "your only saying that as you don't want Iain to know what you are, a cheat" he said as she stepped away from him and frowned

"You raped me and you need to except it, you need to own up, your going to jail for what you did to me and I hope you root" she said as he looked to her and glared. He grabbed her by the arms as she looked to him in fear as he pushed her through the glass window. She screamed as she hit the ground. She groaned in pain as she felt the glass cut her skin. She gasped for air as she looked to him and glared. He looked to her and smirked. Iain sat in the ambulance near by with ruby as he got a call for a call out. He frowned as he recognised the address, it was charlees. She had been attacked.

***

Iain walked into charlees. He saw josh and glared "this is jail time" he spat as he bend down next to Charlee as he helped her. She looked to him with tears in her eyes "he attacked me" she said as he looked to her and smiled as he took a hold of her and smiled "I know sweetheart, it's going to be okay though. I promise you" Iain said as she looked to him and smiled as he lifted her onto a stretcher and tended to her bleeding and smiled "your going to be okay, I promise" Iain said as she looked to him and smiled.

Charlee lay in the back of the ambulance and groaned to pain. Ruby looked to her and frowned "Iain, she's bleeding out. We need to get to the ED and fast. She's loosing a lot of blood" ruby said as Iain looked over his shoulder "Charlee are you okay" he asked "I'm scared" she said as Iain smiled. He looked to her and smiled as he looked down the dark road and saw a traffic collision. He tried to skid past only for the anti go tipping over on the side. But would everyone okay?