04

Charlee got to work and sighed as she sat on the staffroom. She ran her hands through her hair and sighed to herself. She felt sick constantly as she thought over what happened to her. She stood up as josh walked into her room. He looked to her and smirked "if it isn't the little slut? Wouldn't it be a shame if I told him what happened between us?" He asked as she stood back as he looked to her and frowned as he walked towards her "stay away from me" she said as he looked to her "are you afraid of me?" He asked as she looked to him and glared "stay away from me" she said as he looked to her and shock his head "you can't be scared of me, that night wasn't just my idea. You were up for it as much as I was" he said as she walked away from him.

"No, I wouldn't cheat on Iain especially with you" "but you did" he said she looked to him and shock her head "what are you trying to say Charlee?" He asked as she looked to him "you know what I'm saying, I was drunk. I was off of my head and I don't remember anything. I didn't say yes, I did it's consent and I wouldn't of" you took advantage of me" Charlee said as he looked to her and frowned "what, what are you doing?" Josh asked as she wiped the tears from her eyes and looked to him "you raped me" Charlee said as he looked to her and frowned. He wouldn't let Charlee brand him as a rapist. He knew he would have to shut her up for once and for all before she told anyone what happened.

***

Later Charlee sat in the staffroom crying as Connie walked in. She looked to her daughter and frowned as she walked over to her. Charlee looked to her and sighed as Connie smiled to her "I know hat something is going on with you, talk to me" Connie said as Charlee sighed as she looked to her with tears in her eyes "something happened. Something happened to me" Charlee said as Connie frowned as she sat next to her "what happened?" Connie asked as Charlee wiped the tears from her eyes " I...I was raped" Charlee said as Connie looked to her and frowned as she wrapped an arm around her and pulled her into a hug "it's going to be okay"  Connie said.

Later that day, Iain came in from a call out and walked out of resus as Connie walked over to him "I need to talk to you" she said as Iain looked to her and frowned "is everything okay?" He asked as Connie shock her head "it's Charlee" Connie said as Iain looked to her and frowned. He knew something had happened and he knew that something was up for her and had been for weeks "go find your girlfriend and be there for her, she needs to tell you something" Connie said as Iain looked to her and frowned. "What happened?" "She was raped"

***

Iain walked into connies office where he saw Charlee. He walked over to her and hugged her "what happened?" He asked as she looked to him with tears in her eyes "I'm sorry, it's my fault" she said as he held her close "no, it's not" "if I didn't get so drunk. I said no Iain, I said no. I didn't consent" she said as she started to cry as he held her close as she cried. He looked to see josh down the hall and glared. He knew he was responsible and wanted to make him pay for what he had done.