Chapter 1

Life was always good to me and I had a lot to be happy about.  I lived in a mansion I had no worries. Mother and father took care of my every need.  I needed money, it was handed to me.  I had two cars , i never worked, why should I?  Work was for someone who had bills to pay.  Yea that wasn't me. Today was shopping day!  I bought concert tickets and was excited.  A band in LA had a show in my town of Miami. It sold out pretty fast.  I had only heard a couple of their songs but I was more into club music, techno or fast beats. I jumped in my Lexus and drove down to pick out an outfit and get my hair done. I knew it wasn't a  show you dress up for but fuck it I had money and I could do what I wanted.  I got situated in the hair chair and read a magazine.  I flipped through and a photo caught my eye.  A nice well sexy pair of blue eyes.   This must be the lead singer of the band I'm gonna go see. He didn't look the same only because his  hair was darker so it could be a old photo.   Hair dresser " ok you are done ".  I fluffed it up and paid the cashier. I went home got ready and headed to the venue.  It was warm out and the night was young.  Pulling up I parked and headed inside.  I got a lot of looks but I was used to it. Drink in hand and I waited in my seat for the show to begin.  I glanced up and caught sight of a guy waking around with a pair of drum sticks. Drummer obviously. I sipped on my drink and almost choked on it which caught his attention.  He had some sexy hazel eyes and a beautiful smile.  Oh my!    I could hear a voice echo across the speakers and it sent chills down my spine. Soulful mesmerizing voice, so  captivating.  I got lost in his notes.  I sat back and enjoyed the pre show.   Half n hour later the lights went off and drum beats began to play.  The same voice came across the air and I watched and this mystery man came into focus.  The man behind the voice was fuckin intoxicating.  Those same blue eyes and a body every woman would die to lick whip cream off of.  He stepped to the from of the stage and said" Are you ready to fuckin get up jump and touch the sky? ".  The crowd erupted in cheers.  I knew this was gonna be one hell of a night.