chapter 32

Shannon's P.O.V.

The stars been in the room and might up her face as I kiss her. The look in her eyes makes me feel like we have never been a day apart.  Those lips on mine , sweetest taste I've ever known.  Auh hell she's so ready to cum. I'm not done just yet.   I have a surprise for her.  I kiss her neck and reach over into my pants and grab the box.   She will be mine from this day on.   Julie " Shannon...... please ". Me" just hold tight baby ".    I go a little faster and she breathing all over my face.  Grabbing her hand I slide on the ring and kiss her hand and lock it it mine.  Julie " baby..mm mm let me cum!".    Me" Julie....... ".  She grinds her nails in my back and I bite her neck.  Julie " yesss".  I get by her ear and whisper " marry me".     She gasps and I smile.   I look in her eyes and kiss her cheek.  Julie " yes ".   S" come with me then on tour".  She tried to push me away and I pin her ass down and fuck her harder and say " you will come with me ".  Julie"you set me up! ".   Me" damit! Stop being fuckin stubborn and give us a chance! ".   She looks away and I hold her face and kiss her taking her breath away and she moans in my mouth.  She's close to cumming and so am I.    Me" I'm staying here! ".  Me " you will come! ".  Julie" Shannon!  Enough!  ".  She throws her head into the pillow and screams out my name.  Kissing her again I smile as she bites my lips.   Me " fine stay here, I will just ask Kim to come with me! ".  She gets pissed off and slaps me hard.  Which only turns me bad.  I pull out and flip her defiant ass over and thrust back into her grabbing her hair tight in my fist.  Julie" You bitch you love Kim!".   I pound that pussy till she digs her nails in the sheets screaming out.   Me " Did  I say i love her?". Julie " have fun with her! ".   I pull out again and grab her feet to the end of the bed.  Wrapping them around my waist I fuck her till her back breaks in half.   My hand goes around her throat and she is at my mercy.  Julie " I would hate you but I fuckin love your cock to much to let you go and I'm not fuckin sharing !!!".  I reach down and rub her clit and make her hips and ass  jump up.  Me" mm mm fuck your so ready to cum again ". I kiss her and she moans in my mouth.  Oh fuck! We both cum together.   I lay on top of her as we catch our breath. Me" marry me?".    Julie " no!  Your using it to make me go on tour with you ".  I get up and leave her there.  Julie looks at me and then turns over to the window.  Setting the ring I gave her on the other pillow.   Me" why do you do this to me? ".    Julie " just leave me alone, please".     Maybe I shouldn't have come after all.