chapter 20

I couldn't move again I waited for him to punish me like he did before.  J" why did you leave ".  I looked at him and he pulled off my gag. Me" I don't know ".   J" yes you do.... tell me".   He caressed my arm and pushed on my bruised wrist.  Me" owe! ".  J" I will make it hurt worse.... now tell me ".  I felt tears and his dark side came out to play.  J" I have something for you ". I was curious what he had planned to give me.  He moved his head to the side and put something in his mouth.   J" this will help relax your tense body ".  He kissed me and it tasted bitter at first . I had no idea what it was. He kissed me deeper and pushed his tongue down my throat and looked in my eyes.  My system began to feel relaxed and he smiled.  J' how do you feel?".     I grinned like a cat that caught a mouse and said " fuckin amazing ".  He licked my neck and said " good girl now open your legs wide for me".   I did what I was told and he slid his thick cock deep inside me. I  felt like I was melting into the mattress with him on top of me.   He fucked me harder and faster.  Me" mm mm please...... fuck I wanna cum".   J' do you?  Naughty girl you should wait for me " I pushed my head further into the pillow and he bit down in my neck and I moaned in pain and pulled his hair tight in my fist.  J" fuck your pussy is so wet Jesus! '.  He rammed me harder till I couldn't take anymore.   J" cum with me ".   I exploded and came with him.  J" good girl....... how do you feel now? ".  I looked at him with a fuzzy mind and said" I want you to fuck me again ".   J" no!  Its done!  You fucked up and will pay for what you did to me! ".  He turned me over and tied my hands behind my back ad I felt a sharp pain in my ass.  J" ooh I hear your phone lemme get that for you. ".   Shit I knew it was Shannon !    He got up and answered it and sure enough it was.  J" she's right here hold on ".  Jared put it on speaker phone and set by my head. He turned my head and pushed in to the phone on the mattress.  Me" Shannon I....... auh fuck mmmmmm".  J" such a nice tight ass for me to fuck".   I felt my heart being ripped in half.  Shannon was listening to me being fucked by Jared. S" Julie?  why would you do this? ".  Me" Shannon I'm.........  mmmmmm shit!".   J" god she's so fuckin wet for me".   S" I can't believe you would say you want and love my and go back to him ".  Me' I didn't....... fuck I'm gonna cum".    I felt tears and just wanted it to end.  J" cum you fuckin whore!'.   S" I'm done I.....".  He hung up and Jared sent my ass over the edge.  I laid my head on the bed and he pushed my body away taking off the ties.  J" I bet he's gonna be pissed at you! ".   I looked at him and was sick inside.  He got in the shower and I got dressed and g stumbled to grab my keys.  I didn't have a phone to call Shannon back and I didn't wanna leave anymore evidence for Jared to know what or who I was taking to.  I got in a taxi and was dropped off at my home.  I just wanted to wash him off of me.  As I laid in bed Kim  called my house phone and was worried about me.  Me" I just wanna be alone right now.  ".  K" fuck thats nice!  I'm flying back to NY and you can't even meet me here to say goodbye?  Whatever I'm gonna go now".  Me" Kim?".  She hung up and I just wanna fight anymore.  I felt something drop out of my course as I grabbed my wallet.  What is this?  It was more of the tiny pills Jared fed me.   Ah why not it would help me relax.  I grabbed one and knew I couldn't hurt if I took two.  I swallow them down and laid back on the bed.  Auh this feels good again.  The room went silent and the lights went out in my room.  If don't know I did it or who was here to see me and don't wanna be noticed.   I heard a voice in my ear " are you ready for me?".  I smiled and said " always ready for you........ consume me".  He leaned down and kissed my neck. Him " did you take them? ".  Me" yes ".   He pushed up my shirt and  grabbed my breast .   J" I own your mind, your body your soul........ your mine".   I reached I to his hair and moaned.  Me" Jared.....  fuck me ".  J" with pleasure".