chapter 12

The next day I was awaken by my phone going off non stop.   God damn who  is calling me?  Me" hello! ".  S" where are you? ".   Me" why would you care? ".   S" I waited for your house and you never came  home. ".   Me" I'm at Jared's house ". He hung up.  Oh someone's mad!    I called him back and he didn't answer.  Oh ok now  we are gonna be bitch and not answer.  J" where are you going? ".   Me" I have to go take care of something ". He sat up and caught me just before I got up.  J" please stay ".  Kissing my arms and reaching around in front of me.  Me" Jared..... ".  He pulled me back by my hair and I looked up at him he leaned down and kissed me I reached around his neck and he massaged my breast as i moaned in his mouth.  J" your not leaving this bed"   Me" I have to ".  He kissed and nibbled on my neck and said " no.,...... no you don't ".  He reached his hand into my panties and felt how wet I was.  J" I wanna fuck you ".  I grabbed his hand and used it to get myself off.  Me" oh god..... mm mm.". J" does this feel good ". I tried to push his fingers inside of me and he resisted.  Me" please.....I'm begging you ".  J" mm mm I like it when a chick begs for it ".  Me" fuck me or I will leave ".  He got off the bed and came in front of me.  Pushed down his boxers and held the tip of his cock at my pussy.  Me" fuck just do it........oh shit! ". J" you wanna see my dark side? ".   He smacked my thigh.  Me" yes ".  He slammed into me harder this time.  J" louder! ".  Me" Yes!".   Grabbing my ass firm in his hands.  J" scream how bad you want it! ". I gripped the sheets and looked dead in his eyes and screamed " FUCK I WANT IT BAD PLEASE ". He sped up and came over on top of me holding my throat. J" cummmmm for me ".  I didn't want it to end so I held back.  Me" no ".  He rubbed my clit without mercy.  J" I said to fuckin cum.....when I tell you to cum..... you will obey me and cum ".   Me" NO"'.   I knew I was close but if felt so damn good!    J" you know what I do to defiant girls ".   Me" show me!".  J" not now ".   He pushed it in far as it could and I had no choice.  I exploded and he smiled as he achieved full control over my body .  J" I now posses your body and mind.  You will only fuck and think of me ".   Me" mm mm shit that was good ".   He grabbed my hair and pulled me against his body as I stood up.  J' did you hear me?".   His hand went around my throat.  Me" yesss".  J" then answer me, yes Jared".   J" I will posses you whenever I   please.....you have crossed into my dark side.....there's no turning back once you have".  God I've never had anyone consume like he just did.  And I didn't want to turn back either.