chapter 16

Kim and I were out and about when I noticed that I had more bruises on my wrists  Where in the hell are these coming from?   In my sleep? I didn't feel anything but when i wake up I find these?   K" maybe you are bumping into stuff when you get up? ".    She had no idea what was really going on.  Neither did Shannon.  We met up with him for lunch a couple days later and I pulled off my coat and sat down and he caught sight of my arms. S" what the hell?  You doing ok? Is there something I need to know or someone's ass I need to kick maybe?".  Me" its nothing..... I ran into the door frame when I was picking up something ".  S" don't lie to me jewels".   Me" don't call me that ".  He looked at me stunned.  S" why are you acting like this? ".  Me" acting like what Shannon?  Nothing is wrong I'm fuckin fine, ok! ".   S" ok.....shit! ".    Me" you know what I'm just gonna get take out and go I have a headache ".   S" you give me a headache ".  Me" fuck off you cunt".   S" that would be you ".  I stopped dead in my tracks and shot him a death look.  I felt tears fill my eyes and he seen me I turned and walked away. S" Julie wait! ".  I  sped up and tried to get away from him but he was to quick for me and pulled me aside into an alley way.  Me" MOVE!".  S" No! Tell me who is hurting you!".   Me" its no one! Just let me go!".    He held my arms above my head and accidentally touched my bruise.  Me" Owe!  fuck!".   He leaned in and kissed my cheek and my new tears dropped from my blood shot eyes.  S" I'm sorry..... I didn't mean that ".  Me" its fine ".  I looked over his shoulder and he kissed my neck and chin. Me" just please .....I want to go home. ".  S" let me take you ".   Me" no........please....... just let me go Shannon ".   S" something's wrong in your heart right now and I wanna fix it ".  Me" I don't need you to save me Shannon ".  I turned and left him standing there in the alley way.